It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IwubCheeze: I just got a critical hit on Two Worlds. Is this good? I never even heard of this game..............
Kunovski: it's not best of the world RPG, but it's solid... it also has this great mechanic when you can merge weaker weapons into stronger ones (so you can decide whether to sell those weak lame rusty swords, or merge them into a massive ultraturborusty sword, which might be better than a steel sword in the local shop :) and magic works the same!
This mechanic sounds like it could make the game super easy, is this the case? Finding that uber powered sword in Morrowind: Tribunal was one of the things that ruined that game for me :(
I missed Wasteland 2, will that be coming back? Or are GOG not repeating games?
Wost.432: Do you keep clicking buy or do you click just once and boom, critical? Just asking for, umm, research purposes... :P
Anyway, that's some mighty left mouse button you got there.
The_Blog: Just ones. Any followup clicks won't do anything until the next deal is up. If they did it the other way people would flood the site with click bot's. It is completly random from what I understand.
That's what I thought, good call on their part. Good luck on next clicks :D
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Wost.432
zambonibutt: Anyone know if Giants has ever gone on sale in the previous Insomnia sale?
iangold: I doubt it, but others will know more.

I've been waiting for a long time for Giants and Outcast to go on sale... Although I feel like they might be worth full price.
Yeah, I'd pay full price if I could get the European version (unedited) of Giants.
CarrionCrow: If you're a fan of excellent voice acting? I think you'll be positively thrilled as you play. =)
IwubCheeze: Excellent always helps a game, I just never heard of this game so I have no idea what to expect :P. Just when I knocked a few games off the backlog too so this one might up up getting pushed to the bottom unless anyone can convince me otherwise.

Grrrrrrrr, backlogs were never a problem in the 90's >:(
Just install the game, run around in the world and kill a few things,
that's all you need to do to cross it off the backlog. ;)
Ixamyakxim: And I think I'm more inclined to see if Starpoint Gemini shows up.
Oooh, I'd like to buy that at 75% off
IwubCheeze: Excellent always helps a game, I just never heard of this game so I have no idea what to expect :P. Just when I knocked a few games off the backlog too so this one might up up getting pushed to the bottom unless anyone can convince me otherwise.

Grrrrrrrr, backlogs were never a problem in the 90's >:(
GhostwriterDoF: Just install the game, run around in the world and kill a few things,
that's all you need to do to cross it off the backlog. ;)
Lol, that sounds like Diablo 2 :P
When you get the freebies do you need to go all the way through checkout or is it right when you hit the buy button?
high rated
IAmSinistar: Oo, so Dead State is in this sale! One more wishlist game for me to grab when it next comes around.

And me? Or am I on the outs?
But you're sinister... eh, I mean sinistar, can we really trust you? ;-P
Ugh, turn your head for like 20 minutes and TIE Fighter comes and goes in like 20 seconds. :) Alas, it be time for bed right about now (more like 10 hours ago really...).

Best of luck to everyone in Insomninating the games you're eager to grab for your collections. Have fun!
DiscipleJF: I missed Wasteland 2, will that be coming back? Or are GOG not repeating games?
The insomnia sale lasts for 4 days so i guess it's safe to say there's at least one more chance for it... unless the "Keane" curse returns...
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Drabelincoln: When you get the freebies do you need to go all the way through checkout or is it right when you hit the buy button?
Just right when you hit the buy button, no need to go any further
Kunovski: it's not best of the world RPG, but it's solid... it also has this great mechanic when you can merge weaker weapons into stronger ones (so you can decide whether to sell those weak lame rusty swords, or merge them into a massive ultraturborusty sword, which might be better than a steel sword in the local shop :) and magic works the same!
IwubCheeze: This mechanic sounds like it could make the game super easy, is this the case? Finding that uber powered sword in Morrowind: Tribunal was one of the things that ruined that game for me :(
don't worry, there are TONS of weapon types, so waiting for the new addition can be long so you'll just choose another way :) it's just a neat extra mechanic that gives you more choices (and makes you pick up EVERYTHING you find :D
DiscipleJF: I missed Wasteland 2, will that be coming back? Or are GOG not repeating games?
They usually repeat later. Give it a day or two.
skeletonbow: Ugh, turn your head for like 20 minutes and TIE Fighter comes and goes in like 20 seconds. :) Alas, it be time for bed right about now (more like 10 hours ago really...).

Best of luck to everyone in Insomninating the games you're eager to grab for your collections. Have fun!
Do you own tie fighter for yourself?