It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
opeter2: Tényleg? Eddig nekem csak egy volt, de azt is lekéstem. :(
MarkoH01: We really need another of those language specific forums ;)
Not really, if it's a ne-zavarj posting, you can be pretty sure he's talking about his wishlist.
Post edited March 02, 2015 by yyahoo
Yeah. maybe, haha :D. But I think, there aren't many Hungarians on GOG ... maybe I'm wrong.
yyahoo: Not really, if it's s ne-zavarj posting, you can be pretty sure he's talking about his wishlist.
Yeah, thats right. He always complains ;)
Post edited March 02, 2015 by opeter2
Thanks for keeping track again! +1
Thank you IAmSinistar. Looks like I don't need gog front page anymore - looking at games is more convenient here and for now I don't have money to buy them anyway.
Man, this is dragging on...
animalmother2105: Man, this is dragging on...
Sir, You Are Being Keaned
This is just the beginning.

After the current two clear, there's still at least 143 to go.
Sir, You Are Being Keaned. :P

EDIT: Joke Ninja'd. I have to come up with more original material next time. :)
Post edited March 02, 2015 by stg83
reseme: any chance for super discount on witcher 3?
No but I heard there's going to be a Super Ultra Platinum God-Emperor Edition of Pillars of Eternity for the low low Insomnia price of $300.00.

It includes a digital sword. (I somewhat kid - I actually think if someone values a digital version of a game guide as much as a physical one the Royal Edition isn't that terrible a purchase).
I normally don't like to promote threads, but I would love to have your help with this list :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/list_of_games_that_are_seized_in_germany_and_also_on_gogcom
Yeah... and I should be taking this opportunity to get some chores done, but no -- gotta watch the counter! *_*
Phew, I haven't missed anything.
jimnorth: Sir, You Are Being Keaned
stg83: Sir, You Are Being Keaned. :P
LOL! That. Was awesome. Jinx!
The_Blog: I normally don't like to promote threads, but I would love to have your help with this list :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/list_of_games_that_are_seized_in_germany_and_also_on_gogcom
That might be kicking the hornets' nest. "Hey, censors, you may want to check these out!" :)
genkicolleen: Yeah... and I should be taking this opportunity to get some chores done, but no -- gotta watch the counter! *_*
Is there a way to get an audio cue of some kind when you get PM's?
If so, I could let you know if a high priority item shows up while you're doing other things.