It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Haha, I got so excited about Shadowgate that I missed Robin Hood. Ah well.
IAmSinistar: Drox Operative at 75% off? I'll take that...
Be sure to download the fanmade patch that gives you 8 skill points per level instead of 5, you`ll need it!
I've been clicking buy now for hours, but I just got two critical hits: Shadowgate and Bard's Tale.
Maxvorstadt: Be sure to download the fanmade patch that gives you 8 skill points per level instead of 5, you`ll need it!
Thanks! Got a link?
j0ekerr: Welp, that was fast, for both shadowgate and Tie Fighter.

The Bard's tale, if you don't have it already, GET IT NOW!
Agreed
Enmerkahr: I've been clicking buy now for hours, but I just got two critical hits: Shadowgate and Bard's Tale.
Lucky you :). I got none.
That sucked I was only able to get one copy of TIE Fighter - went to buy it the first time and couldn't hit the button to buy after I entered my info. No gifting for me :(

Although reading these quotes it looks like I should be happy I even scored it.
New Seasoned deal: Two Worlds (-80%) [150]
clicked on buy now for tie fighter, thinking maybe there is a freebie, but gog bear came up. I reloaded and it was gone. :P
No Robin Hood takers in here? Two in a row for me now...
RNGesus! What the heck is happening?
My 5th freebie. Drox Operative this time...
blotunga: Lucky you :). I got none.
Likewise. Possibly GOG has blocked my account from freebies due to my recent threads on their regional policies. ;)
Grargar: New Seasoned deal: Two Worlds (-80%) [150]
I actually have this installed right now. It's.. a game? With trees and wolves. Oh, and voice acting and dialogues so bad it becomes good again. Kind of.
Senteria: clicked on buy now for tie fighter, thinking maybe there is a freebie, but gog bear came up. I reloaded and it was gone. :P
Same story for me. I don't really want it, but thought I'd check for a freebie. GOGbear had different plans.
Enmerkahr: I've been clicking buy now for hours, but I just got two critical hits: Shadowgate and Bard's Tale.
Nice! Both great games!