It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bah, was late, forgot to go to last page ^_^
Post edited March 03, 2015 by maz.588
Neodragon22: Ok so how often can critical hits happen exactly? Is it when you first click buy now and hope you get it or can you keep clicking the buy now and maybe you'll get it? Just curious.
djdarko: First click only from what we've determined.
Alright cool. That was my deduction too. Thanks.
cleverwebhandle: Think there's any chance the Dungeon Keeper and NWN titles will go up?
I wasn't expecting Return to Krondor, but there it is. Given that, I'd say more popular titles like what you've mentioned are possibilities.
It just returned and Krondor is already leaving. :P

New Seasoned deal: Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood (-80%) [150]
Cyraxpt: Wait, what? Dead State was available for -80%? 5.36€? JENSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!
Grargar: No, a mistake. It was actually for 67%. Time to correct the error.
Oh, 8.85€... Well, still a nice price. And i also made a mistake, it was JETSOOOOOOOON!!! :)
Am I the only person who always confuses Krondor and Kyrandia?
Dam I was just about click buy Beyond Good & Evil when it run out of copies. Next run then
Neodragon22: Alright cool. That was my deduction too. Thanks.
Want Dungeon Keeper Gold?
Return to Krondor is going fast as well.

As someone who read 'magician' as a teenager, I can say that it could easily pass for a D&D book.

Towards the final book he even makes the characters overpowered god-killing level 20s.

EDIT: Speaking of roleplaying... SHADOWGATE IS UP!
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
New Fresh deal: Shadowgate: Special Edition (-80%) [150]
Shadowgate looks pretty impressive, but above my spending limit.
wow, how is it possible to buy Shadowgate Special Edition when I have both the basic game AND the special edition upgrade? I nearly bought it again :D
Malek86: Shadowgate looks pretty impressive, but above my spending limit.
I have the same dilemma.

Yet it is in my wishlist.

What to do, what to do.

Kunovski: wow, how is it possible to buy Shadowgate Special Edition when I have both the basic game AND the special edition upgrade? I nearly bought it again :D
Separate products.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
I was not expecting Shadowgate to show up.
That is an excellent price for the Special Edition. There are a bunch of fun goodies thrown in with that pack.
Holy hell! I'm glad that is over with. Anomaly defenders was taking nearly forever. :)