It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Beyond Good & Evil is mine!
trentonlf: If Dead state reappears and I'm not on could someone snag it for me. I will be extra grateful!!
I'll give it a shot, assuming it reappears within 10 hours.
high rated
Arinielle: *looks at updated list*

Are you kidding me?? I missed American Nightmare....uuuugh.

Hope it comes around again at some point.
check your pm
Grargar: Dead State (-80%) [150]
Wait, what? Dead State was available for -80%? 5.36€? JENSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!
Exoanthrope: I was doing so good about saving money and not buying games since the new year, and now I've killed half my PayPal balance during this promo. Thanks, gog! :D

So far I've got 10 games for myself, a couple for gifting, and 1 freebie(also for a gift). I might be overdoing it a little.
Nah. I'm up 21 at this point. Comparatively you're fine. ;)
high rated
trentonlf: If Dead state reappears and I'm not on could someone snag it for me. I will be extra grateful!!
Fear not, we got you covered! :-D
Oo, so Dead State is in this sale! One more wishlist game for me to grab when it next comes around.

HypersomniacLive: Fear not, we got you covered! :-D
And me? Or am I on the outs?
Post edited March 03, 2015 by IAmSinistar
katya_stevens: Beyond Good & Evil is mine!
EVERYBODY should buy this. Now. Hop hop.
Grargar: Dead State (-80%) [150]
Cyraxpt: Wait, what? Dead State was available for -80%? 5.36€? JENSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!
No, a mistake. It was actually for 67%. Time to correct the error.
katya_stevens: Beyond Good & Evil is mine!
Good choice! Amazing game. Really something special. I loved how taking pictures of stuff was part of the gameplay. I didn't like the stealth parts that much, but whatever.
Think there's any chance the Dungeon Keeper and NWN titles will go up?
I echo all the folks saying get BG&E - it's superb!
Arinielle: *looks at updated list*

Are you kidding me?? I missed American Nightmare....uuuugh.

Hope it comes around again at some point.
jadeblackhawk: check your pm
And that was freakin' awesome of you. Thanks so much!!!

<3
I'm really disappointed I missed Dead State too. Unfortunately I have to sleep and work which makes sitting in front of a computer not possible.
Anomaly Defenders, GO AWAY! :p

Anyway, who make a deal with me, that Returno to Krondor with be selled out before AD?
Post edited March 03, 2015 by opeter2