It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is there a complete list of the games from this sale, in addition to the ones on the very beginning of this topic?
the_voivod: I know nothing of Nox other than that's an awesome cover picture.
Great game. If you like RPGs, buy it while the buying's good.
Sachys: Depends - as I said its a very different RTS. Also has active pause. I cant recommend the game enough, but its not for everybody. However, at the current discount, if you have the cash to spare, it may be worth the leap.
Thanks, did already invest. And now NOX.
BTW: Anomaly Defenders ... GO AWAY! :p
New Seasoned deal: Red Faction (-80%) [150]

Another removed Nordic game. Get to it!
deleted
Post edited October 22, 2018 by Fairfox
Woohoo, critical hit on NOX!

I was even, seriously considering it...

Nah, I still hate ARPGs.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
Nox is an enjoyable action-RPG. Nothing huge and elaborate, but it's fun to play, and there are three different character classes so you get more variety.
For 1.49, it's one of the best deals you'll find in this sale so far.
A little more detail:

The biggest thing about NOX gameplay-wise is that you can only see what your character can see. It makes opening doors and rounding corners all that more fun.

It's a very fluid action-RPG. And each class (3 if I remember right) has its own flavor and lot of its own material, so it's very replayable for a whiel.
Tallima: Great game. If you like RPGs, buy it while the buying's good.
the_voivod: Hmm. I have about $10 to spend and two games I was waiting for (that haven't shown yet! If at all), so I'm not sure if it's worth a punt on this or wait and see if they actually appear.

Edit: Missed it anyway. Damn, that was fast.
This is true. If I had only $10 to spend, I'd probably wait for something else.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Tallima
Wow, Nox really flew past at a record pace.
Right now there are no doubt some stupid people in here not getting Red Faction! :D

Of course right now there is a REALLY stupid person posting about that. :P
The first Red Faction is OK, but I think the second one was gameplay wise better. But that is just my opinion.
Actually, RF1 was more like a tech-demo.
Tallima: Great game. If you like RPGs, buy it while the buying's good.
the_voivod: Hmm. I have about $10 to spend and two games I was waiting for (that haven't shown yet! If at all), so I'm not sure if it's worth a punt on this or wait and see if they actually appear.

Edit: Missed it anyway. Damn, that was fast.
By the by, what two games are you waiting for?
How to get a critical hit?
ziolkowskim: How to get a critical hit?
Aim for the head. :P
ziolkowskim: How to get a critical hit?
stg83: Aim for the head. :P
Was aiming for Buy Now button, thanks ! :)