It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gobliiins seems to be selling better than I expected.

New Fresh deal: Anomaly Defenders (-75%) [100]

Crow's Favourite Game! :D
ExiL0n: Gobliiins Pack...I'm glad so many titles I wanted already passed in last year Insomnia Promo...I'm surprised by how fast they go, though. I think I have not a decent guess of how many users GOG pools.
I think in the past they went with low numbers early on in the sale, then come back with more copies available. Hopefully the same thing here.
And my 4th freebie >.<
Gobliiins. Already own it but another copy to gift away is never bad.
The_Blog: And my 4th freebie >.<
Gobliiins. Already own it but another copy to gift away is never bad.
To get the freebies, do you just click "Buy Now" and sometimes it's free?
Wow, Anomaly is stuck. What's up?
Tallima: To get the freebies, do you just click "Buy Now" and sometimes it's free?
When you click "Buy Now", you get a message that you scored a critical hit and the game's price becomes 0.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Grargar
Phew! All caught up now. Goodness, there were a lot of games that came up while I slept. I guess there haven't been too many Keane-worthy titles for a while? I'm curious when we will start seeing repeats as well.
Tallima: To get the freebies, do you just click "Buy Now" and sometimes it's free?
Yes, and so far I have gotten none LOL
New Seasoned deal: Hitman 3: Contracts (-80%) [150]
Jenkinz: I haven't received a single freebie, and I've clicked on most of them.
Except for a generous fellow GOGer who graciously gifted me with the Witcher!
clicked on virtually everything on this and the last sale and not one freebie, think they are myths at this point
trentonlf: Yes, and so far I have gotten none LOL
Welcome to the club. ;)
Didn`t we have Hitman Contracts before? Seems like we`re through with the first round, at least for the seasoned games.
Grargar: When you click "Buy Now", you get a message that you scored a critical hit and the game's price becomes 0.
Sweet. Thanks!
Maxvorstadt: I noticed a strange thing:
Gobliins showed 149 copies left, then 150, then 147. Somebody hit the buy button, realized that it`s no freebie and decided not to buy, right?
Or it could be the goblins screwing with your head!
'Morning. How are you Insomniacs holding up?