It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Woo Xenonauts!
I can goto sleep now.
New Seasoned deal: Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition (-75%) [150]
Well, i guess Far Cry 2 counts as seasoned at this point?
Grargar: New Seasoned deal: Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition (-75%) [150]
Hmm, I bought the first one (haven't played it) but had decided it would be the best of the Far Crys and I wouldn't get any others. So why am I now feeling the temptation to pick this up?
Malek86: Well, i guess Far Cry 2 counts as seasoned at this point?
Appears that way. :) 6.5'ish years old anyway. Only played the first few hours of the game but thought it was pretty awesome. I love the Far Cry series, still looks absolutely incredible IMHO against modern titles even though the original is over 10 years old and the 2nd one over 6. Awesome stuff!
Far Cry 2 is going fast!

40 left at this point.
I think so far I clicked 60 games with no freebie. :(
New Seasoned deal: Gobliiins Pack (-75%) [150]
Senteria: I think so far I clicked 60 games with no freebie. :(
Have you offered enough blood sacrifices to the dark gods? That might help.

Aaaand gobliiins showed up. Move along now, nothing to see here.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
I haven't received a single freebie, and I've clicked on most of them.
Except for a generous fellow GOGer who graciously gifted me with the Witcher!
Senteria: I think so far I clicked 60 games with no freebie. :(
j0ekerr: Have you offered enough blood sacrifices to the dark gods? That might help.
I dunno. Maybe I am clicking something wrong. I just click the 'buy now' button from the homepage.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Senteria
Crap! I Was sick yesterday. I would have nabbed up a few (X-Wing especially!)
Gobliiins Pack...I'm glad so many titles I wanted already passed in last year Insomnia Promo...I'm surprised by how fast they go, though. I think I have not a decent guess of how many users GOG pools.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by ExiL0n
I noticed a strange thing:
Gobliins showed 149 copies left, then 150, then 147. Somebody hit the buy button, realized that it`s no freebie and decided not to buy, right?
Maxvorstadt: I noticed a strange thing:
Gobliins showed 149 copies left, then 150, then 147. Somebody hit the buy button, realized that it`s no freebie and decided not to buy, right?
I noticed a similar effect earlier today.
My guess is you're right