It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Impulse buy at the last second: Mark of the Ninja
Hopefully it's good :O
ExiL0n: How much "stealth" is it? I love platformers, but I prefer reckless playing...
triock: Sure, you can play recklessly, but the games is much more enjoyable when playing the proper "ninja" style. :p
Thanks for the answer, I'll think about it, if I'll spare some money from the first round.
phaolo: Impulse buy at the last second: Mark of the Ninja
It is. I do recommend a controller but K&M is just fine.
Exoanthrope: Oh boy, is American Nightmare going to Keane again this year? :D
Not this time around. I think we had enough Nightmares already. Neverending, that is.
It's great, don't worry.
The_Blog: It is. I do recommend a controller but K&M is just fine.
Phew! :D

Oh, anyway, dollar vs euro is at 0.90 now damn
Ooh, there have been a lot going through while I was asleep. Looks like everything is moving through at a good pace.
Exoanthrope: Oh boy, is American Nightmare going to Keane again this year? :D
Grargar: Not this time around. I think we had enough Nightmares already. Neverending, that is.
I just noticed it was $1.99 last year, I wonder if the lower price helps? All the games seem better priced this time around.
Edit: also lower quantities.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Exoanthrope
New Fresh deal: Witcher 2, Assassins of Kings,The (-85%) [350]

Hmmmm, will it go down as fast as the first one?
Grargar: New Fresh deal: Witcher 2, Assassins of Kings,The (-85%) [350]

Hmmmm, will it go down as fast as the first one?
I sincerely hope so. Continuing to hold out hope for Original Sin, so every slow burn recent item delays me knowing whether or not that game's in the mix.
I'm surprised that Alan Wake went so quickly (it was given for free quite recently), and Uru is going so slowly. The price seems really good.
Witcher 2? That reminds me I have the first one still to finish....
MrDrWatson: Witcher 2? That reminds me I have the first one still to finish....
The same thought just went through my mind, yup.
Malek86: I'm surprised that Alan Wake went so quickly (it was given for free quite recently), and Uru is going so slowly. The price seems really good.
It was only free for 30 mins then which was a really small window so many people actually don't have it already..
Post edited March 03, 2015 by stg83
MrDrWatson: Witcher 2? That reminds me I have the first one still to finish....
I've yet to even install the first one...my backlog is way too big.