It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I thought that "chance to get free games" thing was BS, but I just got the Tomb Raider trilogy for free. I've had a long night, so that cheered me up. I'm more likely to buy something else now too.
Mark of the Ninja is awesome, everyone who doesn't own it already should get it.
triock: Mark of the Ninja is awesome, everyone who doesn't own it already should get it.
Seconded.
cecil: Metrocide just came out recentishly but your probabbly right.
djdarko: Yep, and don't forget that GF was considered #1 most wanted game - as GOG counted it as the original.

When you realize you are a cheapskate:

When you'd buy Tomb Raider 1+2+3 for $1.99, but $2.99 just seems too much.
Well, for me in most sales 2 euro is a threshold that can't be passed, unless I really, really, really want the game (like with Indy or Sam and Max here). Unfortunately, often the opposite happens, too, and I'm filled with games I bought because they were too cheap to resist.
triock: Mark of the Ninja is awesome, everyone who doesn't own it already should get it.
I don't like platformers, but I totally agree this game is worth it.
I just finished playing Mark of the Ninja myself, for that price it's a steal.

Gorgeous art and great gameplay.
How much "stealth" is it? I love platformers, but I prefer reckless playing...
Uplink went fast. O.o

Since it seems to be poplar, I guess I'll try Mark of the Ninja, I can always use a new platformer.
New Seasoned deal: Uru: Complete Chronicles (-75%) [150]
ExiL0n: How much "stealth" is it? I love platformers, but I prefer reckless playing...
Sure, you can play recklessly, but the games is much more enjoyable when playing the proper "ninja" style. :p
The_Blog: It's quite nice. I wanted to buy it in the sale but then I realized I already own it on Steam aswell as the Directors Cut on GOG ^^
adaliabooks: Lol, thanks. I'll go swot up now so I know whether I want it when it comes around again... XD

Edit: Hmmm, actually is it something I would need a controller / joystick for? If so I'll probably pass.
You can play with M+K too iirc.

btw. guys buy Mark of the Ninja it is really really great. :)
Post edited March 03, 2015 by The_Blog
New Fresh deal: Alan Wake's American Nightmare (-85%) [100]
Oh boy, is American Nightmare going to Keane again this year? :D
sure, all the games from my wishlist were on sale in the middle of the night :) and now, when I'm online nonstop, it's all the games I already have :D
Exoanthrope: Oh boy, is American Nightmare going to Keane again this year? :D
Seems like it does not.