It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: Lol. I can see it now... Have you got a large bushy moustache, a pipe and a monocle?
Stilton: All of those, AND a tin helmet. Somewhat unique, methinks...
Weirdo!
:-)
Stilton: All of those, AND a tin helmet. Somewhat unique, methinks...
EndreWhiteMane: Weirdo!
:-)
Shut up, beardy....

Oh, and its nice to see you ;-)
I knew I should have gotten 11th Hour earlier... Now I got 7th guest without the sequel.

It's kind of my first Insomnia sale that I'm really following. Do these games repeat?
high rated
ZFR: I knew I should have gotten 11th Hour earlier... Now I got 7th guest without the sequel.

It's kind of my first Insomnia sale that I'm really following. Do these games repeat?
Yeah, twice usually I think.
ZFR: I knew I should have gotten 11th Hour earlier... Now I got 7th guest without the sequel.

Yep, like too many pickled onions....

Being a veteran of all the Insomnias I feel I'm allowed to say that....
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Stilton
cecil: Do we think there is any chance grim fandango will pop up due to other Lucas stuff being in the sale?
Doubt it. All the Lucasarts games we've seen so far were part of the "wave 1" games, so they've been here long enough to justify 50% off as a special discount. I can't see them putting Grim Fandango in that category.
No more guests please! :)

New Seasoned deal: Tomb Raider 1+2+3 (-70%) [150]
Edit: .
Post edited March 03, 2015 by DreadMoth
What games were on while I was asleep? Iamsinistar obviously also went to bed and the list is not updated yet.
XYCat: What games were on while I was asleep? Iamsinistar obviously also went to bed and the list is not updated yet.
A more up-to-date list. You're welcome.
XYCat: What games were on while I was asleep? Iamsinistar obviously also went to bed and the list is not updated yet.
Grargar: A more up-to-date list. You're welcome.
thanks, bro :)
cecil: Do we think there is any chance grim fandango will pop up due to other Lucas stuff being in the sale?
djdarko: Unlikely, it's too new.
Metrocide just came out recentishly but your probabbly right.
cecil: Metrocide just came out recentishly but your probabbly right.
Grim Fandango came even more recently. Plus, it's still on the list of current best-sellers (20). :)
djdarko: Unlikely, it's too new.
cecil: Metrocide just came out recentishly but your probabbly right.
Yep, and don't forget that GF was considered #1 most wanted game - as GOG counted it as the original.

When you realize you are a cheapskate:

When you'd buy Tomb Raider 1+2+3 for $1.99, but $2.99 just seems too much.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by djdarko
New Seasoned deal: Uplink (-75%) [100]
New Fresh deal: Mark of the Ninja Special Edition (-80%) [200]
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Grargar