It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Thanks everyone!

EndreWhiteMane: Good one! ;)
And first one I didn't have! Got a gift code for Bad Mojo Redux yesterday.

opticq: Congrats!

Now if only I could snag one...
Keep trying, never know when Lady Luck will smile upon you. :-)
As soon as sam&max appeared, site went offline for a few seconds. Or is it just mine?
After seeing Sam and Max in a PCGamer magazine in the 90's, I've always wondered what the game was like. Looks like I'll be finding out what Sam and Max is all about this very night :)
Nice to see Hit the Road finally go on sale, that's one of my favourites. I hope to see more Lucas Arts games during this promo.
IwubCheeze: After seeing Sam and Max in a PCGamer magazine in the 90's, I've always wondered what the game was like. Looks like I'll be finding out what Sam and Max is all about this very night :)
It's like pecan nuts, whirpools and crocodiles. Epic.
Sam & Max went by fast.

New Seasoned deal: Wacky Wheels (-75%) [150]
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Grargar
Holy crap, Sam and Max came and went faster than a smelly fart on a windy day :S
IwubCheeze: After seeing Sam and Max in a PCGamer magazine in the 90's, I've always wondered what the game was like. Looks like I'll be finding out what Sam and Max is all about this very night :)
It's got a unique sense of humour. The comic is also worth a read if you can find it.

https://picturepoetry.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/sammax-full.jpg
I see t
hat not being insomniacky has made me missed a few games I'd like to have (Wasteland 2, Grimrock 2, Monkey Island and Kentucky Route Zero). I sure hope they have more than one round as usual.
Exoanthrope: Nice to see Hit the Road finally go on sale, that's one of my favourites. I hope to see more Lucas Arts games during this promo.
Instant buy for me!
IwubCheeze: Holy crap, Sam and Max came and went faster than a smelly fart on a windy day :S
That simile is worthy of Steve Purcell.
I critically hit Teslagrad... WOW I really didn't expect to like it this much but so far it's pretty awesome. New school meets old school for those who aren't into the pixel art style but want a good platformer/puzzle game.
Hmm, is the site dying? My payments isn't being processed... :-P
Is there an up to date list of all the games somewhere? I want to see if I missed anything...
Whacky wheels is gonna take forever :D
Post edited March 03, 2015 by deja65