It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: May I summon the current list? :-)
CarrionCrow: Seasoned
Thank you sir, I've not missed my favorites!
moonshineshadow: Oh cool then they changed this in comparison to the last promo. Great. Thanks :-)
During Spring Insomnia Promo, the option to make it a gift was absent only in the first round, it was restored for the other two.
Are all games going to be repeated or only some? (first insomnia for me).
Post edited March 03, 2015 by JasmineMcCoy
HypersomniacLive: Hahaha, that's one way to have pets. ;-)

I feel for you, endless waiting times to get an appointment seem to be the norm everywhere now; fingers crossed the appointment gets scheduled soon.
And I hope she's coping ok.

Did you get anything from the promo?
Stilton: Got nothing yet, but I'm sure there will be something..... (same old story, eh?)
Two items from your list confirmed as being part of the sale - Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe and Great Battles Collector's Edition.
JasmineMcCoy: Are all games going to be repeated or only some? (ifrst insomnia for me).
If the previous Insomnias are anything to go by, there will be 2 repeats for all games.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Grargar
CarrionCrow: Seasoned
EndreWhiteMane: Thank you sir, I've not missed my favorites!
No Original Sin...if there was, you'd have heard me screaming at your house, telling you to get the hell out of bed and grab it before it's gone. ;)
JasmineMcCoy: Are all games going to be repeated or only some? (ifrst insomnia for me).
Grargar: If the previous Insomnias are anything to go by, there will be 2 repeats for all games.
Nice, thank you.
Thanks for all the answers! Only after saying hi that I went and checked the first post. In the mean time bought Sacred 2 :-)
Stilton: Good morning, Vythonaut ;-) Lots of people in Greece with beards too, huh?
Mostly the doctors... :D

WOW, i've been "destroyed" by Banished last night.. Very good & addictive game! Off to do some stuff now; I hope i won't miss anything good until i come back, cheers!
also seems the games I missed that were awesome, were the ones I already had. :P
joppo: Thank you. There can't be enough love towards Darths and Droids. Like the Order of the Stick, it is too funny for anyone with an interest on RPGs to miss.
HunchBluntley: Darths and what now?...I just really like Qui-Gon and...um...fish-summoning. >. >

...Kidding. Loves me some OotS 'n' D&D! (Which reminds me, I need to try to get caught up with both of those -- not that that'll be hard in OotS's case, considering the glacial pace at which Burlew posts new comics.)
Truth be told, I am a lot behind on D&D's updates too. I'm a bit swamped on real life's stuff (I can't even play those games I keep hoarding here). I just decided to stop at the convenient break between movies 3 and 4.

OTOH I'm always up-to-date on OotS because of the very reason you described :)
... and Sacred 2 is gone.
New Fresh deal: Door Kickers (-60%) [150]
Fresh: Door Kickers (-60%) [150]
... Deus Ex gone. :)