It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

God damn it GOG, its hard enough having my final year of university killing my sleeping patterns I do not need you to do the same with these amazing sales....PLEASE THINK OF MY LACK OF SLEEP.

....purchases 30+ games
katya_stevens: (Also: morning everyone. I'm up quite early for me, thanks to a Dr. appointment -_-)
Splatsch: Morning ! :)
Doctor appointment = not fun. Fortunately you'll have GOG sale to compensate ;) I wish you good/better health ! (I don't know english formula to say this in more elegant way)
Thanks -- and either way works fine. Good health = appointment finds nothing wrong; better health = appointment finds something wrong, but it can be medicated or made better :)

(Or, "I wish you well" would work as a more general statement.)
Splatsch: Morning ! :)
Doctor appointment = not fun. Fortunately you'll have GOG sale to compensate ;) I wish you good/better health ! (I don't know english formula to say this in more elegant way)
katya_stevens: Thanks -- and either way works fine. Good health = appointment finds nothing wrong; better health = appointment finds something wrong, but it can be medicated or made better :)

(Or, "I wish you well" would work as a more general statement.)
:)
Good morning to everyone just waking up. =)

Feel free to buy some stuff, keep the numbers moving well.
k431: Is there a list of all the games that will be on the sale?
I don't think so, these sales are heavily dependent on impulse purchases which wouldn't work nearly as well if we knew what was going to come up before-hand.
If you are into soundtracks, Two Worlds 2 is definitely worth the price. Especially the tracks for Pirates of the Flying Fortress are among my top 5 game soundtracks of all time.
time to pull an all nighter -_- Thanks lol
Who buys these things?

Don't stop please.
Interesting - so far it seems pretty even between Seasoned and Fresh.
toxicTom: Interesting - so far it seems pretty even between Seasoned and Fresh.
Right now, the sale is on its 38th seasoned item, and its 39th fresh item.

Figuring we have no more than 159 games in total for the sale based on the language usage of GOG saying 150+ rather than 160? We're right around the halfway mark for round one.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by CarrionCrow
What the hell two worlds? Are you a schizo game?

By looking at the screenshots it would seem at first glance like an elder scrolls clone.

Then I see a screencap that reminds me of heroes of might & magic.

Which one are you two worlds? Or are you one of those games trying to be both and succeeding at neither?
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
>85 off TW 2

O-oh my, that was a nice surprise. Now if the first one pops up as well I'll be a happy camper.
j0ekerr: What the hell two worlds? Are you a schizo game?

By looking at the screenshots it would seem at first glance like a shot at making an elder scrolls clone.

Then I see a screencap that reminds me of heroes of might & magic.

Which one are you two worlds? Or are you one of those games trying to be both and succeeding at neither?
Only played the first one so far but it's surprisingly addictive in spite of the many things it lacks, like decent voice acting. Over 160 hours later and the voices are actually a staple I couldn't do without anymore. Mayhap I have grown a bit too attached to it.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by INFERNO.COP
Wow. I got Two Worlds II Epic Edition for free! Thanks GOG!
Sometimes it pays to just randomly click buy now for each game and see that you won a free game.

No picture because I didn't remember how to screenshot at that time. But I do have an email for it.
Nice day to have connection problems, murphy's law.