It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ah these two should pick up the pace.
Critical Hit!

Got Sir, You Are Being HUNTED
Pace seems to be picking up, and lower quantities are helping. The Seasoned sale is one full game ahead of the Fresh sale at the moment.

Also, this thread is ahead of the official one in posts. :)
Ungunbu: Critical Hit!

Got Sir, You Are Being HUNTED
Congrats! :>
Senteria: Still wonder the mechanism behind freebies this time around.
Click BUY on a game you like and it MIGHT be free.
Post edited March 02, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
CarrionCrow: Only 10 months of waiting...

Let's do this thing. =)
good lord
high rated
This really IS my lucky day, because I just got Labyrinth of Time for free as well.

Still have a copy of Driftmoon up for grabs. No takers whatsoever? :)
IAmSinistar: Also, this thread is ahead of the official one in posts. :)
As usual, this is the place to be! :D
IAmSinistar: Also a plus that the sale is limited to 96 hours. :)
Pidgeot: Do we actually know that? The stream is limited to 96 hours, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything for the sale.

(Unless they said they are taking down the sale when the stream ends, of course... but I haven't read that anywhere.)
I think there is an automated countdown over time built into the counters,
which is how they know the sale will end in 96 hours, or less depending on sales. :)
FearfulSymmetry: This really IS my lucky day, because I just got Labyrinth of Time for free as well.

Hey! Save some freebies for us. :-)
Next up -

Seasoned - Labyrinth of Time - 100 at 75% off

Fresh - Sir, You Are Being Hunted - 150 at 80% off

Additional - Ninja'd to shit by lag. -laughs-

Oh well. Less than 3 hours in and I'm up 3 games. That works for a start.
Post edited March 02, 2015 by CarrionCrow
FearfulSymmetry: This really IS my lucky day, because I just got Labyrinth of Time for free as well.

EndreWhiteMane: Hey! Save some freebies for us. :-)
Never! I sacrificed to the GOG gods for this! :P
Pidgeot: Do we actually know that? The stream is limited to 96 hours, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything for the sale.

(Unless they said they are taking down the sale when the stream ends, of course... but I haven't read that anywhere.)
The way they phrase it is somewhat ambiguous in the official thread, but it does seem to imply the sale length matches the stream length. But nothing definitive.

I would gladly take it. ;)
Made my first purchase: Labyrinth Of Time.

I'm hoping to pick up a LucasArt game like X-Wing when it comes around, but I'm betting the discount will be 50% max and possibly less. So I might hold out longer.