It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Knights and Merchants for me :)
Remember it playing in some kind of "gold games" Bundle back in the Day
truhlik: Morning all. I read couple post above that freebies exists. Awesome. Thanks GoG. Rules are same as last time? Just clicking buy now is enough to get it? Or is necessary to some more activity.
Yeah, you just click "buy now"-button and it might say "critical hit" and show a green "Free"-button.
Nothing more to it :)
Dangit, Grimrock 2 was in there while I was asleep. Fingers crossed i'm here if it comes around again.
Ixamyakxim: Note to self - next time buy the game on promo THEN walk the dog.
Or... just buy a laser pointer, put the dog outside and remote-control the dog with the laser pointer. Green ones seem to work best. In my experience about 75% of dogs will get all excited about the laser dot and chase the hell out of it endlessly. Some dogs will get super insane hyper crazy about it like it is the most fun thing in the universe to ever happen and will exercise themselves to death chasing it endlessly no matter where you shine it they wont give up. Be careful if your dog is old or out of shape as they can injure themselves or have a heart attack! But, slow and careful and it's good for hours of entertainment and well... walking the dog doesn't need to involve YOU walking, just the dog walking (or running).

Tip: Do your best to not let the dog know that you are in control of the red/green dot, don't let them see the laser pointer while it is turned on or your hand pointing as they're not stupid and eventually they co-relate the laser dot movement with your hand and your emotional reaction. They may then see you as....

The Mega Fun Laser Control Guy(TM)

If that happens, they will never look at you as a human again. Nope. They see you and they think "oooooHH!HHH!!!! The GUY WITH THE FUN GREEN DOT THINGIE, HOLY SHIT!!!" and they wont stop annoying the crap out of you to play with them with the laser. Be warned!

But, some percentage of dogs don't give a shit about the laser and either can't see it or they just don't care. They're the minority though, trust me. :)

This also works awesome with squirrels by the way, do circles on tree trunks and they do this thing where they look like a windmill until they get dizzy and their heads start going in circles. Looks mega funny. :)

Cats also usually go apeshit over lasers so be forewarned about that too. :)

Anyhow, a nice chair with a computer and a laser pointer, or a computer controlled laser that is mounted == walk the $animal forever without having to move off the chair. :o) I have the funniest ever video of a dog going insane as per above, and if I can ever find what hard drive it is on, I have to upload it to youtube some day. :)

Anyhow, food for fun! Enjoy!
truhlik: Morning all. I read couple post above that freebies exists. Awesome. Thanks GoG. Rules are same as last time? Just clicking buy now is enough to get it? Or is necessary to some more activity.
varjonet: Yeah, you just click "buy now"-button and it might say "critical hit" and show a green "Free"-button.
Nothing more to it :)
Thanks ^^
Looking at the list, does it mean we are only ca through the 1st half of the first round (if there are indeed 3 rounds)?
IAmSinistar's List in the first post of this thread...

Seasoned :

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (-80%) [150]
Hogs of War (-75%) [150]
CURRENT --> Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion (-75%) [150]

Fresh :

AI War Collection (-80%) [150]
Story about my Uncle, A (-80%) [100]
The Frame {movie} (-50%) [100]
Papers, Please (-75%) [350]
Age of Wonders III - Deluxe Edition (-67%) [150]
CURRENT --> Quest for Infamy (-80%)[200]
HunchBluntley: Awesome avatar and title! XD
joppo: Thank you. There can't be enough love towards Darths and Droids. Like the Order of the Stick, it is too funny for anyone with an interest on RPGs to miss.
Darths and what now?...I just really like Qui-Gon and...um...fish-summoning. >. >

...Kidding. Loves me some OotS 'n' D&D! (Which reminds me, I need to try to get caught up with both of those -- not that that'll be hard in OotS's case, considering the glacial pace at which Burlew posts new comics.)
Post edited March 03, 2015 by HunchBluntley
ggzx12: IAmSinistar's List in the first post of this thread...

Seasoned :

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (-80%) [150]
Hogs of War (-75%) [150]
CURRENT --> Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion (-75%) [150]

Fresh :

AI War Collection (-80%) [150]
Story about my Uncle, A (-80%) [100]
The Frame {movie} (-50%) [100]
Papers, Please (-75%) [350]
Age of Wonders III - Deluxe Edition (-67%) [150]
CURRENT --> Quest for Infamy (-80%)[200]
Just wanted to add the missing ones, just to find you having ninjad me - good work!
Seasoned:

Dracula Trilogy (-80%) [150]

Seems to be going down reasonably fast. Any good as an general adventure, or huge focus on the vampire / blood angle?
ArtisticMinstrel: Seasoned:

Seems to be going down reasonably fast. Any good as an general adventure, or huge focus on the vampire / blood angle?
The games are pretty good as a point and click adventure game. Mystery solving and the like. Good times.
ArtisticMinstrel: Seasoned:

paladin181: The games are pretty good as a point and click adventure game. Mystery solving and the like. Good times.
Thanks, decided to give them a go. It's mainly zombie movies I'm getting really tired of, but vampires are sometimes over-exposed as well. And oh look:

Fresh:

Dead State (-67%)[150]

Ah well, I'm sure other people don't mind them.
Glad Europe is waking up so the games will go faster now
ArtisticMinstrel: ...but vampires are sometimes over-exposed as well.
You don't say. =P
Thought about getting Dead State but I think I've had my fill of "man's inhumanity towards itself makes it as big a monster if not more so than zombies" thing. It's been run into the ground.