It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Papers, Please 350 -75%

Will this sell? I hope!

Cheers!
Seasoned :

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (-80%) [150]
CURRENT --> Hogs of War (-75%) [150]

Fresh :

AI War Collection (-80%) [150]
Story about my Uncle, A (-80%) [100]
The Frame {movie} (-50%) [100]
CURRENT --> Papers, Please (-75%) [350]
Alright, Papers Please vs Hogs of War, who wins?
gamingrn: Alright, Papers Please vs Hogs of War, who wins?
Papers, Please, I'm sure :)
Papers, Please is a good promo game, but 350 copies seems like a lot. It looks to be moving steadily so far though. At any rate, this is my cue for bed. Happy insomnia-ing folks!
deleted
Papers, please. Show them or we will not move on to the next game.
TERRI29: Papers, please. Show them or we will not move on to the next game.
Yep, they're goin' pretty fast.
gamingrn: Alright, Papers Please vs Hogs of War, who wins?
genkicolleen: Papers, Please, I'm sure :)
Agreed ; ) Although as someone else said 350 is a big opening number.
lz8: Yep, they're goin' pretty fast.
Glory to Arstotzka!
Gameslinger: I was tempted to buy Hogs, but then I read about the non-moving AI. ... Skipping this one.
That and the fact that it doesn't run well and is unsupported in Win 8 made it a no-go for me. I like the premise and the pre-3d worms idea, but the former are some really glaring issues.
Gameslinger: I was tempted to buy Hogs, but then I read about the non-moving AI. ... Skipping this one.
mistermumbles: That and the fact that it doesn't run well and is unsupported in Win 8 made it a no-go for me. I like the premise and the pre-3d worms idea, but the former are some really glaring issues.
Win 8 is a must for me. I have no other options. Funny, most of the computers selling at Costco are still Win 7!

OK, callin' it quits for tonight. Bye all!
Post edited March 03, 2015 by lz8
Well my inet is back up and running. I just missed 30 pages of the Tracking Thread and possibly some deals ^^
Oh and it is already 6 am here. But I had an awesome S.T.A.L.K.E.R - CoJ Session. Only played Shadow of Chernobyl so far and Call of Prypjat is just as awesome if not better.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by The_Blog
Note to self - next time buy the game on promo THEN walk the dog.
I did my part and bought Hogs of War. Odd, I don't even remember when that one was added to the GOG Catalog...