It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

opticq: Ah just loaded up Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition. First time playing this game and I love the soundtrack. I played ToMI before this and am so excited to play this one.

Can't wait for the 2nd special edition to come out
It came out a couple of years ago. Unless you mean here in GOG.

I hope not, though. I can resist buying 1 again, but if BOTH are here, I'll have to buy it again... and the DVD is just above me. Looking down. Judging me.

If you haven't played Curse of Monkey Island, I envy you. A lot. I wish I hadn't played it countless times... I wish I could experience it for the first time again.

Cheers!
xjay73: Thanks, that's what I was looking for. :-) +1
You're welcome. It's pretty easy to keep up when the sale is crawling this slowly. ;)
deleted
Fantasysci5: Oh gosh, I hope they space out their movies; I want games!
Not until you buy the movie! :P
I really want to go to bed but I also really want to know what's going to appear after The Frame. One of those difficult life decisions.
And here I said I wasn't going to buy anything or stay up too late this time. Also, has anyone using a mobile device gotten a freebie yet? I am convinced that there is a correlation between me not getting freebies and using Safari on an iPad... need confirmation. :)
opticq: Ah just loaded up Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition. First time playing this game and I love the soundtrack. I played ToMI before this and am so excited to play this one.

Can't wait for the 2nd special edition to come out
Dalthnock: It came out a couple of years ago. Unless you mean here in GOG.

I hope not, though. I can resist buying 1 again, but if BOTH are here, I'll have to buy it again... and the DVD is just above me. Looking down. Judging me.

If you haven't played Curse of Monkey Island, I envy you. A lot. I wish I hadn't played it countless times... I wish I could experience it for the first time again.

Cheers!
No I mean for the first time ever. Only Monkey Island game I've played is ToMI.

On another note, do you have any idea how to apply those background mods to the game? I don't know how to unpack the .pak file.
Elinnea: I really want to go to bed but I also really want to know what's going to appear after The Frame. One of those difficult life decisions.
Indeed, this is what happens during an insomnia promo. I am also lurking to see what we get after this still frame movie.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by stg83
Dgaart: And here I said I wasn't going to buy anything or stay up too late this time. Also, has anyone using a mobile device gotten a freebie yet? I am convinced that there is a correlation between me not getting freebies and using Safari on an iPad... need confirmation. :)
i've been using both a desktop running firefox and a laptop running chrome and got nothing. paranoia setting in is part of the insomnia fun.
Elinnea: You're welcome. It's pretty easy to keep up when the sale is crawling this slowly. ;)
Hmm... So does each side of the sale (seasoned vs. fresh) update with something new independently when that side's quota is met, or do both sides flip at the same time?
Post edited March 03, 2015 by xjay73
Elinnea: You're welcome. It's pretty easy to keep up when the sale is crawling this slowly. ;)
xjay73: Hmm... So does each side of the sale (seasoned vs. fresh) update with something new independently when that side's quota is met, or do both sides flip at the same time?
They are independent. One finishes, the next title comes up.
deleted
xjay73: Hmm... So does each side of the sale (seasoned vs. fresh) update with something new independently when that side's quota is met, or do both sides flip at the same time?
Independently, but I think you meant "if" not "when"...
as soon as all copies are sold a new one pops up, independent of each other
gamingrn: They are independent. One finishes, the next title comes up.
Thanks.