It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

superstande: when is the next one up? Triple Spring Insomnia! I'm ready!
...Well, at least my wishlist is :p
IAmSinistar: At a guess I'd hazard Autumn at the soonest. Generally Summer and Winter feature big thematic sales of a different nature.
Alright just gotta give me a sale, any sale ;p
HypersomniacLive: Don't forget the flash deals!
IAmSinistar: Flash? Ah-aaaaahhhhh!!!
[url=http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/list/000/421/458/6ca.gif]This[/url].
toxicTom: I won't stop you now.
And this for you.
Post edited April 07, 2015 by Chandoraa
Anyone knows how long the hits one got on the last Insomnia are going to last? Just curious.

Thanks!
klappis: Anyone knows how long the hits one got on the last Insomnia are going to last? Just curious.

Thanks!
Would you mind explaining what exactly you're inquiring about with "how long the hits are going to last?"
klappis: Anyone knows how long the hits one got on the last Insomnia are going to last? Just curious.

Thanks!
HypersomniacLive: Would you mind explaining what exactly you're inquiring about with "how long the hits are going to last?"
I'm guessing he was referring to a "Critical Hit" freebie claimed as a gift code.

My guess would be forever - it's considered purchased by you. But that's just my guess.
high rated
Ixamyakxim: I'm guessing he was referring to a "Critical Hit" freebie claimed as a gift code.

My guess would be forever - it's considered purchased by you. But that's just my guess.
If that's what they inquiring about, then I can confirm that the codes don't expire.
Ixamyakxim: I'm guessing he was referring to a "Critical Hit" freebie claimed as a gift code.

HypersomniacLive: If that's what they inquiring about, then I can confirm that the codes don't expire.
Thanks both!
Klumpen0815: Lol.
Simon Pegg! Which movie is it?
HypersomniacLive: *shakes head*

Utterly disappointed you need to ask. Now go watch Hot Fuzz! ;-)
In fact I did one or two weeks later, it was hilarious. ;)
Thanks for the tip.
high rated
Klumpen0815: In fact I did one or two weeks later, it was hilarious. ;)
Thanks for the tip.
Glad you enjoyed it.

Now go re-watch it, pretty sure you'll notice things and bits you missed the first time. Did you watch it dubbed or in original voice?
HypersomniacLive: Glad you enjoyed it.

Now go re-watch it, pretty sure you'll notice things and bits you missed the first time. Did you watch it dubbed or in original voice?
I seldomly miss things and loved all the funny details, but I will see it again sometime for sure.
Of course I watched it in English (with English subtitles because of accents) since the translation of "Shawn of the Dead" was so terrible already. :)
W63ME: test
Dude! We got a thread for that! Where are your manners?
Posting in random threads is fun?
EDIT: Scrapped. Was in a snippy mood. :)
Post edited May 20, 2015 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: EDIT: Scrapped. Was in a snippy mood. :)
A shame ;-)
toxicTom: A shame ;-)
My rage/regret cycle is so fast that I could be a new kind of electronic component, like an anger diode. :)