It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Populous is freaking brilliant, as is the sequel. Clever and addictive and easily worth the money. Would be nice to eventually get Powermonger on here as well. And if you end up liking Populous, ...[/url].
Seconded. I still find it extremely addictive. I just have two advices regarding Populous 1:

1st - set sound to adlib: http://www.gog.com/forum/populous_series/sound_config/post8 otherwise people falling into swamps will make musical instrument sound O_o
2nd - play the first Populous first. Populous 2 is improved in so many ways that you literally have dozens of options to defeat and humilate your enemy at your disposal. Going back from that to the much simpler Pop1 is hard.

IAmSinistar: That's good enough for me. Shall download, and that one does seem to be the most developed of the engines that I looked over on there.
It's a whopping 600k download. Don't choke your line :-)
toxicTom: It's a whopping 600k download. Don't choke your line :-)
Gotta find a floppy to save it to. :D
IAmSinistar: Dungeon Master is indeed excellent
i'm a little surprised that you like the dungeon master
apehater: i'm a little surprised that you like the dungeon master
Hmm, your dungeon looks a bit different than mine. But I don't judge what folks get up to on their weekends, so if that whips your weasel, enjoy. :)
IAmSinistar: Hmm, your dungeon looks a bit different than mine. But I don't judge what folks get up to on their weekends, so if that whips your weasel, enjoy. :)
dungeon master can give you a hard time :)

you know once you go black you never go back
Get ready for the real thing!
toxicTom: Get ready for the real thing!
does this one have a whip too?
apehater: does this one have a whip too?
These robes have room for many interesting toys...
Post edited March 13, 2015 by toxicTom
apehater: does this one have a whip too?
toxicTom: These robes have room for many interesting toys...
how can you know this ... I KNEW IT, you're THE DUNGEON MASTER
apehater: how can you know this ... I KNEW IT, you're THE DUNGEON MASTER
Wanna play?
apehater: how can you know this ... I KNEW IT, you're THE DUNGEON MASTER
toxicTom: Wanna play?
sure, as long as my hands still reach mouse and keyboard while in the cage :)

i just thought about extending a dungeon crawler experience by a sadomaso master with a whip standing at one's back and whipping one everytime the character in the game takes damage :)

chuck norris plays counter strike the same way (sadomaso master with a gun)
apehater: i just thought about extending a dungeon crawler experience by a sadomaso master with a whip standing at one's back and whipping one everytime the character in the game takes damage :)
I actually know a former dominatrix who did something similar.

Also reminds me of Nights at the Round Table
apehater: i just thought about extending a dungeon crawler experience by a sadomaso master with a whip standing at one's back and whipping one everytime the character in the game takes damage :)
Sachys: I actually know a former dominatrix who did something similar.

whats a dominatrix?
Sachys: I actually know a former dominatrix who did something similar.

apehater: whats a dominatrix?

if you have to ask after I have made such a reply to your statement... DO NOT GOOGLE IT!!!

Also: BIIIiIiiIIIIIIiiiiiiiiSK!
apehater: whats a dominatrix?
Sachys: ...

if you have to ask after I have made such a reply to your statement... DO NOT GOOGLE IT!!!

Also: BIIIiIiiIIIIIIiiiiiiiiSK!
googled it, i just didn't know they're called dominatrix, thought they're called domina.

half way through the first episode of Nights at the Round Table and i'm enjoying it thanks