It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Geralt_of_Rivia: Um, you do know that Santa Claus real name is actually Saint Nicholas and that he was the Bishop of Myra which is situated in Turkey?
Yeah, and the miracles he supposedly did make Jesus look a pre-schooler ;-)
Post edited March 13, 2015 by toxicTom
IAmSinistar: Well, whose ready for another Insomnia Sale? ;)
Well, I think it's time for another Saint Paddy's Sale first :D
But I wouldn't mind seasonal Insomnia - perhaps some summer insomnia around July 4th?
Post edited March 13, 2015 by PalioDeMonte
Nox is back^^
real.geizterfahr: Nox is back^^
Yeah!!!
I'm so glad that the last 2 Weekend promos didn't have much of interested for me. Would have been tough to let those slip away for monetary reasons.
real.geizterfahr: Nox is back^^
Good news, though I don't seem to be able to get a critical hit in this sale.
IAmSinistar: Good news, though I don't seem to be able to get a critical hit in this sale.
Try Lands of Lore.
TrevorWilliams: Try Lands of Lore.
Those are actually the games which I don't have that I am most interested about in this sale. But I think I'll let them slide to the next sale. These titles are always coming around again.
TrevorWilliams: Try Lands of Lore.
IAmSinistar: Those are actually the games which I don't have that I am most interested about in this sale. But I think I'll let them slide to the next sale. These titles are always coming around again.
LoL 1 is basically a (little more shallow) graphic update to Eye of the Beholder (also by Westwood; and an a lot more shallow graphic update for Dungeon Master ;-)). If you like the classic grid-based dungeon crawlers, it's totally worth it.
LoL 2 kind of never grew warm with (a problem I have with many Westwood games).

I have the boxed version those both, probably buried somewhere in the attic.

Lol 3 I never even tried.
toxicTom: LoL 1 is basically a (little more shallow) graphic update to Eye of the Beholder (also by Westwood; and an a lot more shallow graphic update for Dungeon Master ;-)). If you like the classic grid-based dungeon crawlers, it's totally worth it.
Ta, I do love a good dungeon crawl (a spot in my heart currently occupied by the Grimrock series). May be worth bashing out on then. Cheers!
toxicTom: LoL 1 is basically a (little more shallow) graphic update to Eye of the Beholder (also by Westwood; and an a lot more shallow graphic update for Dungeon Master ;-)). If you like the classic grid-based dungeon crawlers, it's totally worth it.
IAmSinistar: Ta, I do love a good dungeon crawl (a spot in my heart currently occupied by the Grimrock series). May be worth bashing out on then. Cheers!
Lands of Lore 1 is awesome!
(I just had to say that)
The second was ok, not bad but also not that great. I can't even remember the third one.
IAmSinistar: Ta, I do love a good dungeon crawl (a spot in my heart currently occupied by the Grimrock series). May be worth bashing out on then. Cheers!
moonshineshadow: Lands of Lore 1 is awesome!
(I just had to say that)
The second was ok, not bad but also not that great. I can't even remember the third one.
It's good. But for me Dungeon Master always was the king of that hill. And Black Crypt (early work by Raven) although that one was fucking hard.
moonshineshadow: Lands of Lore 1 is awesome!
(I just had to say that)
toxicTom: It's good. But for me Dungeon Master always was the king of that hill. And Black Crypt (early work by Raven) although that one was fucking hard.
Have never played them, but perhaps I should have a look at them. Do you know if they are still available somewhere? If not I'll just have a look this evening when I have more time :-)
toxicTom: It's good. But for me Dungeon Master always was the king of that hill. And Black Crypt (early work by Raven) although that one was fucking hard.
Dungeon Master is indeed excellent, and a real shame it's not available for sale here. It is the obvious precursor to Grimrock as well, with all the extra mechanics and puzzle elements.

I did find one forum that is keeping the legend alive in their own way.

EDIT: Oh, and lest we forget, we have another dungeon crawling classic here as well - Stonekeep. Good for old EotB fans (like me) and Dungeon Master fans alike, assuming one isn't put off by the graphic style.
Post edited March 13, 2015 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Dungeon Master is indeed excellent, and a real shame it's not available for sale here. It is the obvious precursor to Grimrock as well, with all the extra mechanics and puzzle elements.
It would be awesome to have the emulated Amiga version here. I never tried DOS, but it's from an era where PC and sound were not best friends...
IAmSinistar: I did find one forum that is keeping the legend alive in their own way.
Holy fuck! Source ports! Bookmarked - Can't wait to get home and try it.
Post edited March 13, 2015 by toxicTom