It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elinnea: It's up to our friends in Asia and Australia and the Middle East...
Yeah stg83, you better get cracking!
Frame is in the orange!!!
Momo1991: Ah, sleeplessness is keen - not! Have fun one and all but I won't be joining the ranks of those losing shut-eye this time :-p
Hey Momo! :) Indeed, the Insomnia Sales have become more of a Somnolence sale for me, at least partially. :)
xjay73: Thanks Sinistar, as always, for starting the tracking, and thanks to those keeping it up. Is there a link to the master list by any chance so I don't have to comb the thread looking for it?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post1
xjay73: Grr... I wonder why it is that every time GOG does Insomnia, my emaill notification of the event doesn't come in until at least half a day after the event starts? Last spring, I missed out on nearly all of round 1...

Oh well... glad there are multiple rounds. And at least this time, I'm actually at home instead of out on the road, so bring it on! :-)

Thanks Sinistar, as always, for starting the tracking, and thanks to those keeping it up. Is there a link to the master list by any chance so I don't have to comb the thread looking for it?
The master list is in the first post. The only ones that have come through since then are these:

Seasoned
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (-80%) [150]
Hogs of War (-75%) [150]

Fresh
AI War Collection (-80%) [150]
A Story About My Uncle (-80%) [100]
The Frame (-50%) [100]
xjay73: Grr... I wonder why it is that every time GOG does Insomnia, my emaill notification of the event doesn't come in until at least half a day after the event starts? Last spring, I missed out on nearly all of round 1...

Oh well... glad there are multiple rounds. And at least this time, I'm actually at home instead of out on the road, so bring it on! :-)

Thanks Sinistar, as always, for starting the tracking, and thanks to those keeping it up. Is there a link to the master list by any chance so I don't have to comb the thread looking for it?
check the first post of the thread :)
Fantasysci5: Frame is in the orange!!!
Only 2 hours left. :P
bler144: The question really seems to be the over/under on how many Frame sales are left when Hogs clears the board. I'd put the line at 12.
dgwake: 12! nope more like 25
It was looking good for you when Frame was stalled at 30 forever, but now you're out of the running. ;)
Lemon_Curry: Yeah stg83, you better get cracking!
I would if I could, its way past morning here and I haven't even gone to bed yet. I better recharge my batteries before I collapse. :P
Post edited March 03, 2015 by stg83
deleted
xjay73: Thanks Sinistar, as always, for starting the tracking, and thanks to those keeping it up. Is there a link to the master list by any chance so I don't have to comb the thread looking for it?
stg83: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post1
Sorry, I misspoke: Is there an *updated* list? The first post isn't fully up-to-date... and I have no idea how much is missing, since I just found out about the event within the past 15 minutes. Thanks. :-)
Fantasysci5: Frame is in the orange!!!
Lemon_Curry: Only 2 hours left. :P
I hope you're right - I'm going to hit the sheets for a couple hours.
stg83: I would if I could, its time way past morning here and I haven't gone to bed yet. I better recharge my batteries before I collapse. :P
Ha! Well, I guess you're excused then. :)

Elinnea: The master list is in the first post. The only ones that have come through since then are these:

Seasoned
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (-80%) [150]
Hogs of War (-75%) [150]

Fresh
AI War Collection (-80%) [150]
A Story About My Uncle (-80%) [100]
The Frame (-50%) [100]
Thanks, that's what I was looking for. :-) +1
the_voivod: As long as it's not followed by 'Dead Meat Walking: A Zombie Walk Documentary'.
Oh gosh, I hope they space out their movies; I want games!