It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DeMignon: Good news, the site is now available in German and we've introduced censorship for a few games for German IPs.
Right, that one...
For a moment I thought I had missed something even worse recently.
DeMignon: *snip*
For me when it disappears sometimes its usually from both list and shelf view where refreshing the website doesn't work either. With the exception of it disappearing from list view one time that I remember was exactly according to your description.
stg83: In that case we better check on Fallout again in our accounts. :)
DeMignon: For me, Fallout is there in list view.
It vanishes in shelf view.
It's still gone when I switch back to list view,
but it reappears when I reload site.
It's like this for days now.
They're making space in your shelf. Messenger with ton of "fresh pictures" is on the way:)
Post edited March 10, 2015 by truhlik
Hmmm, seems like nothing for today.
DeMignon: For me, Fallout is there in list view.
It vanishes in shelf view.
It's still gone when I switch back to list view,
but it reappears when I reload site.
It's like this for days now.
That's why I suggest a name change to "Falloff".
Hmmm, Lichdom.
Grargar: Hmmm, seems like nothing for today.
Yes. A new release but nothing major. I suspect folks are right that the lags and such are likely due to the ongoing "unbundling" effort instead.
IAmSinistar: Yes. A new release but nothing major. I suspect folks are right that the lags and such are likely due to the ongoing "unbundling" effort instead.
Yeah, I've never seen a new game release of anything suddenly cause 404s, not even Star Wars games. There's definitely something else going on in the background.

Maybe the extra load is from GOG putting Fallout back on everyone's game shelf using a poorly optimized python script or something. ;oP
skeletonbow: Maybe the extra load is from GOG putting Fallout back on everyone's game shelf using a poorly optimized python script or something. ;oP
No. An intern. Drag and drop.
Pardinuz: What was the "good news" last time?
The original "Good news!" announcement
Post edited March 10, 2015 by PaterAlf
IAmSinistar: Yes. A new release but nothing major. I suspect folks are right that the lags and such are likely due to the ongoing "unbundling" effort instead.
I'd say its also the massive update to Galaxy that came out today
Sachys: I'd say its also the massive update to Galaxy that came out today
Details?
Sachys: I'd say its also the massive update to Galaxy that came out today
IAmSinistar: Details?
are in the email from GOG if you signed up for the beta! ;D
Sachys: are in the email from GOG if you signed up for the beta! ;D
I thought I did, but perhaps not. GOG emails usually reach me about 5 hours late anyway.

Care to share the contents here? Or is it all NDA-y?
Sachys: are in the email from GOG if you signed up for the beta! ;D
IAmSinistar: I thought I did, but perhaps not. GOG emails usually reach me about 5 hours late anyway.

Care to share the contents here? Or is it all NDA-y?
Pretty sure its all covered by the NDA type thingy (that really isnt an NDA as nobody signed anything).