It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Then, you should hope it isn't "awesome news". ;)
IAmSinistar: "GOG is moving to a rental model! Classic games are only $1 per play, and New releases are a convenient 25 cents per hour! No more high prices, just pay for what you use! And rates are regionally adjusted for extra fairness!"
Please god, no.

Wow some heated discussions here. Also was there a problem with the insomnia sale ending that I read somewhere? It was over when I was sleeping.
Post edited March 10, 2015 by Senteria
real.geizterfahr: What? GOG's coming out of BETA?
Grargar: Fixed it for you. :P
Seeing the "never left BETA" forums, wishlist and account pages... Yeah, you're proably right oO
Grargar: It will be "great news".
stg83: I sure hope not, then it would be something along the lines of "Since the Galaxy Client allows you to play with all your friends on Steam, we decided to finally start adding Steam keys with our games. A bold new step for GOG that will take us all to new heights in strengthening the DRM Free revolution."
Meh... FUD
Seems like something is brewing, because the site keeps lagging in spots. Could be wishful thinking though.

EDIT: Just got GOGbear'd. Possibly a good sign, for once.
Post edited March 10, 2015 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: ...Just got GOGbear'd. Possibly a good sign, for once.
Whoops, here too.
IAmSinistar: Seems like something is brewing, because the site keeps lagging in spots. Could be wishful thinking though.

EDIT: Just got GOGbear'd. Possibly a good sign, for once.
Probably the after affects of insomnia withdrawal on the website, or people crashing it in hopes of seeing if Hotline Miami 2 has been released yet.
stg83: Probably the after affects of insomnia withdrawal on the website, or people crashing it in hopes of seeing if Hotline Miami 2 has been released yet.
..or some major updates on the server side.
IAmSinistar: "GOG is moving to a rental model! Classic games are only $1 per play, and New releases are a convenient 25 cents per hour! No more high prices, just pay for what you use! And rates are regionally adjusted for extra fairness!"
This pricing model would actually be MUCH cheaper for me.
DeMignon: Let's hope it isn't "good news" again ;-)
What was the "good news" last time?
TrevorWilliams: This pricing model would actually be MUCH cheaper for me.
Hehe, until they charge you for forum usage.
TrevorWilliams: This pricing model would actually be MUCH cheaper for me.
LOL same here.
DeMignon: Let's hope it isn't "good news" again ;-)
Pardinuz: What was the "good news" last time?
Good news, the site is now available in German and we've introduced censorship for a few games for German IPs.
DeMignon: ..or some major updates on the server side.
In that case we better check on Fallout again in our accounts. :)
DeMignon: ..or some major updates on the server side.
This seems the most plausible, could have something to do with the game unbundling on the back end, updating databases and whatnot for 10 bazillion customers etc.
stg83: In that case we better check on Fallout again in our accounts. :)
For me, Fallout is there in list view.
It vanishes in shelf view.
It's still gone when I switch back to list view,
but it reappears when I reload site.
It's like this for days now.
Post edited March 10, 2015 by DeMignon