It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
IanM: is this movie going to stay up until teatime in Europe? that's going to be the slowest ever Insomnia title, a new Keane record!
Dalthnock: It wouldn't be so bad, if the old games moved faster...

Oh, for the times of Indiana Jones/Legend of Grimrock II.

Cheers!
This set of titles seems to be going slower overall than the last insomnia set. I'm sure someone will correct me for being wrong, but I thought the whole first wave of the last insomnia sale was over in 3 or 4 hours (5 or 6 at most).
the_voivod: I even voluntarily skipped Grimrock II. So far I've skipped all the good games and, apparently, decided to buy games I already own. My decisions are... questionable.
Thank you for making me look sane.

Cheers!
Momo1991: Ah, sleeplessness is keen - not! Have fun one and all but I won't be joining the ranks of those losing shut-eye this time :-p
Hi MOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are doing well :)

If ever need to talk I am at your disposal!
Ah just loaded up Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition. First time playing this game and I love the soundtrack. I played ToMI before this and am so excited to play this one.

Can't wait for the 2nd special edition to come out
So I've heard that after the 1st round, titles may come back around again. Do they all come back around...even this movie again?!
Fantasysci5: So I've heard that after the 1st round, titles may come back around again. Do they all come back around...even this movie again?!
Oh yes, often with more copies. Hopefully GOG is actively watching and decides not to repeat movies.
Fantasysci5: So I've heard that after the 1st round, titles may come back around again. Do they all come back around...even this movie again?!
Unfortunately yes, and next time there will be even more copies to be sold. *shudders*

EDIT: NInja'd even at this slow hour on the thread. :)
Post edited March 03, 2015 by stg83
opticq: Oh yes, often with more copies. Hopefully GOG is actively watching and decides not to repeat movies.
What they've done before is reduce the copy numbers of really slow sellers (not every time though). Maybe they knock down some of the movies to somewhere between 25 and 50 copies next time.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by gamingrn
deleted
It makes sense that things are slowing down right now, because the Europeans are mostly still sleeping and the North/South Americans are starting to go to bed. It's up to our friends in Asia and Australia and the Middle East, which are not the main demographic of GOG. I'm guessing.
opticq: Oh yes, often with more copies. Hopefully GOG is actively watching and decides not to repeat movies.
gamingrn: What they've done before is reduce the copy numbers of slow sellers. Maybe they knock down some of the movies to somewhere between 25 and 50 copies next time.
That sounds about right. Last Insomnia was a blur for me so I don't remember much haha.
Or decide to put one up as an old and a new! Then we could all get some sleep ;-)

This Double Insomnia is Double Nerve-racking :-)
I was tempted to buy Hogs, but then I read about the non-moving AI. I mean, it sounds like a good way to blow off steam, mercilessly killing immobile hogs in strategic combat with little repercussion, but isn't the point of strategy games to outwit moving foes? Ones that try one-upping the other person? Sure, there's local hotseat multiplayer, but I don't exactly know anybody nearby who has the patience for these games.

tl;dr Skipping this one. May consider it later on, if I see it again.
Grr... I wonder why it is that every time GOG does Insomnia, my emaill notification of the event doesn't come in until at least half a day after the event starts? Last spring, I missed out on nearly all of round 1...

Oh well... glad there are multiple rounds. And at least this time, I'm actually at home instead of out on the road, so bring it on! :-)

Thanks Sinistar, as always, for starting the tracking, and thanks to those keeping it up. Is there a link to the master list by any chance so I don't have to comb the thread looking for it?