It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tekkaman-James: Hey, LynetteC! Good to see you! You were checking the sale in the middle of doing karaoke? That's some Hard Mode skill right there!
Not karaoke Tekkaman-James, I sing at the weekends - it was during my own show! :-) Very discreetly, of course. It was a regular venue and as I sometimes use my tablet to record audio it just looked like I was turning the recording on and off! (Sneaky, eh?!)

It's still a bit of a work in progress, but my friends set me up a website with a few photos. There's also a video and an old recording on there if you're interested: http://www.lynettesings.co.uk/
Crewdroog: sooooo, how is everyone doing? just heard about how the whole thing ended...
Well...can't speak for anyone else, but I was in the midst of screaming about Anomaly Defenders at the time.

The sudden end not improve my mood.

How are things going with you?
Crewdroog: sooooo, how is everyone doing? just heard about how the whole thing ended...
did you find the blue comment: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_in_the_holy_hell_just_happened_to_insomnia/post99/?staff=yes

promises of other exciting things to come, though how soon is anybody's guess
LynetteC: [snip]
Oh, wow! I had no idea. That really IS hard mode! Thanks for the link to the website, too. I'm not in a position to check it out right now, but I definitely will. ^_^
CarrionCrow: Well...can't speak for anyone else, but I was in the midst of screaming about Anomaly Defenders at the time.

not bad, long day at work, but now i am relaxing and watching you play games. I'll be here a while, I have tomorrow off *eats popcorn and taps on glass, waves*

what's wrong with anomaly defenders?
IanM: did you find the blue comment: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_in_the_holy_hell_just_happened_to_insomnia/post99/?staff=yes

promises of other exciting things to come, though how soon is anybody's guess
ah, I did not. thank you. hmm... I wonder if for realz or just to quiet the hurt.... My interest is peaked at any rate.

and now i will read this "holy hell" thread. should prove interesting.
Edit: ah! It was started by our friend Crow too!
Post edited March 10, 2015 by Crewdroog
The world? Yeah, pretty lame. I was hoping for an alien invasion or global malady. Having civilisation end from massive credit card debt is just tacky.

LynetteC: It's still a bit of a work in progress, but my friends set me up a website with a few photos. There's also a video and an old recording on there if you're interested: http://www.lynettesings.co.uk/
Nice! I did something similar for my niece, who's a professional singer.
Crewdroog: what's wrong with anomaly defenders?
according to some of the comments last night: it's a turd, and in the context of Insomnia, it's a turd that won't flush...
LynetteC: There's also a video and an old recording on there if you're interested: http://www.lynettesings.co.uk/
It might not be a big deal but the 'My Immortal' audio clip won't play for me. It's likely an issue related to Flash on Linux, but I tried FF and Chrome and it won't play in either. In case it's a more widespread issue your website builder might need to see if it can be tweaked .
Post edited March 10, 2015 by IanM
IAmSinistar: The world? Yeah, pretty lame. I was hoping for an alien invasion or global malady. Having civilisation end from massive credit card debt is just tacky.
wait, it didn't end like that? then who are these bug eyed guys and why are I being forced onto a ship? o.0
Crewdroog: wait, it didn't end like that? then who are these bug eyed guys and why are I being forced onto a ship? o.0
They're with me. Which kind of lubricant do you want with your probing - regular or cherry-flavoured?
RUN, IAmSinistar has a probe that you don't want near you! The cherry flavor is a lie, it's black licorice!
Crewdroog: what's wrong with anomaly defenders?
IanM: according to some of the comments last night: it's a turd, and in the context of Insomnia, it's a turd that won't flush...
LynetteC: There's also a video and an old recording on there if you're interested: http://www.lynettesings.co.uk/
IanM: It might not be a big deal but the 'My Immortal' audio clip won't play for me. It's likely an issue related to Flash on Linux, but I tried FF and Chrome and it won't play in either. In case it's a more widespread issue your website builder might need to see if it can be tweaked .
Hmm, it's not playing for me either. I wonder if it's a problem with where the mp3 is hosted. I'll drop my friend a message. Thanks for letting me know. Is the video working for you?
CarrionCrow: Well...can't speak for anyone else, but I was in the midst of screaming about Anomaly Defenders at the time.

Crewdroog: not bad, long day at work, but now i am relaxing and watching you play games. I'll be here a while, I have tomorrow off *eats popcorn and taps on glass, waves*

what's wrong with anomaly defenders?
-waves back, offers a Parmesan/red pepper shaker for the popcorn-

Well, it's pretty frigging awful, to put it mildly. Was trying to get it to stall out so hard that it overtook Jack Keane for worst sales during an Insomnia ever, until GOG cut my efforts off at the knees.

Also, I just beat the game I was playing. Guess I'll need to put on one of the new items.
trentonlf: The cherry flavor is a lie, it's black licorice!
aniseed is best, sort of ouzo that is shortly followed by ooze-oh
Crewdroog: wait, it didn't end like that? then who are these bug eyed guys and why are I being forced onto a ship? o.0
IAmSinistar: They're with me. Which kind of lubricant do you want with your probing - regular or cherry-flavoured?
.........waaaait, I thought probes went in that end not.... You crazy person, you have no idea what you are even doing!!! OMG you are like zoidberg! Back! Unless this probe will eventually come out the front end, in which case no flavor is gonna adequately help.... :( <---HUGE frowny face, HUGE
trentonlf: RUN, IAmSinistar has a probe that you don't want near you! The cherry flavor is a lie, it's black licorice!
alien probing, fine. black licorice, that's where i draw the mo'fo' line! *runs*
Post edited March 10, 2015 by Crewdroog
LynetteC: Is the video working for you?
The video is all good :)