It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: Which one is that, is not the bonanza is it?
He posted a link to it somewhere back there *waves a hand vaguely in the direction of the previous pages*

Here it is again Double Insomnia Aftermath Giveaway
LynetteC: I scored a Critical Hit on AI Wars whilst on stage singing(!)
That, my dear, is some hardcore multitasking. :)
the_voivod: An update: GOG reversed their decision and decided I was indeed allowed a gift copy of a free promo game. This is just one of many reasons why I favour GOG over Steam, any day.
Agreed, really happy with the continuous excellent customer service GOG provides!
the_voivod: An update: GOG reversed their decision and decided I was indeed allowed a gift copy of a free promo game. This is just one of many reasons why I favour GOG over Steam, any day.
LynetteC: What did you say to change their mind? I scored a Critical Hit on AI Wars whilst on stage singing(!) and missed the Gift button on my tablet and they've refused to convert it. :-(

I'm thinking of asking them to just remove the game from my shelf - I'm not remotely interested in it and will never download it.
You can hide the entry if you wish. Out of sight, out of mind and all that.

Also? You've managed to beat every single crit attempt I made in the span of that description. -laughs-
apehater: so which 2 games were keaning the most and won the keane title for double insomnia? did someone do the math
I'm working on it.

But I have to say that people are confusing what the true meaning of what a "Keaning" is. It not just how long it took to sell, but which one had the worst sell rate. Purely as time, MIND: Path to Thalamus is longest at 8:02:22. The one that Keaned the most would be the movie Ink at a horrible rate of 0.723 sold per minute. Though MIND was third in the most Keaning at 0.829 sold per minute.

Now if we take how much money it brought in per minute as well. then it would be...um, I'll stop now.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to put something highlighting various highs/lows of the sale today...but probably tomorrow. It'll be a little easier to digest.

EDIT:
I should add, that I didn't count Lumino City and Anomaly Defenders for sales/minute since they didn't complete their total run.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Zillatain
Woohoo, thanks to this sale and the weekend bundle I now own 300 games on GOG! *does a little dance*
Zillatain: Now if we take how much money it brought in per minute as well. then it would be...um, I'll stop now.
Keep in mind that for some of the games, the prices differ, depending on the regions.
Zillatain: Now if we take how much money it brought in per minute as well. then it would be...um, I'll stop now.
Grargar: Keep in mind that for some of the games, the prices differ, depending on the regions.
I know, but it shouldn't be too far off overall. Also I have no way of truly knowing what GOG actually brought in. So I have to chose something and just go with it unfortunately.
apehater: so which 2 games were keaning the most and won the keane title for double insomnia? did someone do the math
Zillatain: I'm working on it.

But I have to say that people are confusing what the true meaning of what a "Keaning" is. It not just how long it took to sell, but which one had the worst sell rate. Purely as time, MIND: Path to Thalamus is longest at 8:02:22. The one that Keaned the most would be the movie Ink at a horrible rate of 0.723 sold per minute. Though MIND was third in the most Keaning at 0.829 sold per minute.

Now if we take how much money it brought in per minute as well. then it would be...um, I'll stop now.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to put something highlighting various highs/lows of the sale today...but probably tomorrow. It'll be a little easier to digest.

EDIT:
I should add, that I didn't count Lumino City and Anomaly Defenders for sales/minute since they didn't complete their total run.
thank you for this work.

i hope its not insulting and suggest to count the sell time of a game during all 3 rounds and then divide it through the number sold of this game, but let the money aspect out of the calculation.
Zillatain: I'm working on it.
apehater: thank you for this work.

i hope its not insulting and suggest to count the sell time of a game during all 3 rounds and then divide it through the number sold of this game, but let the money aspect out of the calculation.
In actuality I already have this. It's in what I call my Total Insanity page (work in progress) in the spreadsheet. Let's see... Only counting ones I have all the data for three complete rounds... (minus Lumino and Anomaly)

Worst: Hogs of War 1.37/min
Best: STAR WARS: TIE Fighter Special Edition 68.57/min

Edit:
fixed wrong data
Post edited March 10, 2015 by Zillatain

Zillatain: In actuality I already have this. It's in what I call my Total Insanity page (work in progress) in the spreadsheet. Let's see... Only counting ones I have all the data for three complete rounds... (minus Lumino and Anomaly)

Worst: Hogs of War 1.06/min
wow hard to believe its hogs of war, this was one of 2 games i bought instanly in the first round. i thought the frame (movie) would be the slowest
LynetteC: What did you say to change their mind? I scored a Critical Hit on AI Wars whilst on stage singing(!) and missed the Gift button on my tablet and they've refused to convert it. :-(

I'm thinking of asking them to just remove the game from my shelf - I'm not remotely interested in it and will never download it.
CarrionCrow: You can hide the entry if you wish. Out of sight, out of mind and all that.

Also? You've managed to beat every single crit attempt I made in the span of that description. -laughs-
hehe I know I can hide it if necessary, but I'm making a point - especially as I know they've already transferred a freebie to a gift code for at least one other person. Just my inner bitch coming out to play! :-/
Zillatain: Worst: Hogs of War 1.37/min
apehater: wow hard to believe its hogs of war, this was one of 2 games i bought instanly in the first round. i thought the frame (movie) would be the slowest
Whoops I mess up. I got a hold of the wrong number. The Frame and Neverending Nightmare are worse, but they only had two rounds. Though maybe I should count those and the other two anyway. It'll probably drive me crazy if I keep separating them out.

Zillatain: In actuality I already have this. It's in what I call my Total Insanity page (work in progress) in the spreadsheet. Let's see... Only counting ones I have all the data for three complete rounds... (minus Lumino and Anomaly)

Worst: Hogs of War 1.06/min
Not sure if i had that already said buried in the 21k messages of this thread - too much sleep deprivation
but thanks a lot for your work on this!
CarrionCrow: You can hide the entry if you wish. Out of sight, out of mind and all that.

LynetteC: hehe I know I can hide it if necessary, but I'm making a point - especially as I know they've already transferred a freebie to a gift code for at least one other person. Just my inner bitch coming out to play! :-/
I would ask them again if I were you. They declined my request as well at first but a few hours later I got an email that they had decided to honour such requests after all.