It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mcleodone: Hello fellow nightwalkers and coffein addicted ones,
Back from work and I have a strange glitch at the mainpage of GOG

there is no Insomnia anymore - its a glitch or?
Please say it to me its just a Glitch or a temporary timewarp.
Nope, gog primaturely canceled the promo.
mcleodone: Hello fellow nightwalkers and coffein addicted ones,
Back from work and I have a strange glitch at the mainpage of GOG

there is no Insomnia anymore - its a glitch or?
Please say it to me its just a Glitch or a temporary timewarp.
Matruchus: Nope, gog primaturely canceled the promo.
maybe they wanted to avoid the jack keane situation this time
Matruchus: Nope, gog primaturely canceled the promo.
apehater: maybe they wanted to avoid the jack keane situation this time
Well we had the Jack Keane situation whole week already :)
For those that missed it earlier in the thread, GOG mentioned earlier why the promo ended slightly prematurely here:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_in_the_holy_hell_just_happened_to_insomnia/post99

HTH
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Hell freezes over!

But well this thread is still warm and cozy here, hope that will last a little longer.

I would llike to ask if anyone had the chance for a spare Banner Saga and a spare Alan Wake that was the last two fresh ones which i had an Eye on.
I still have a Legend of Grimrock, NOX and surely one or two others which i wanted to throw into the Big Bonanza GAs. Just ask.
And Thanks to everyone in the Community especially all Ladies and Gentlemen in this Megathread which fought against sleep and hallucinations caused by too much coffee ;-)
Post edited March 09, 2015 by mcleodone
Matruchus: Well we had the Jack Keane situation whole week already :)
But at least that was offset by Noxmania, where certain games sold like wildfire. :)

mcleodone: I would llike to ask if anyone had the chance for a spare Banner Saga and a spare Alan Wake that was the last two fresh ones which i had an Eye on.
Knot eye, said the piece of wood. But you can check over here and see, as there's quite a bit of post facto gifting going on!
Post edited March 09, 2015 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: But at least that was offset by Noxmania, where certain games sold like wildfire. :)

mcleodone: I would llike to ask if anyone had the chance for a spare Banner Saga and a spare Alan Wake that was the last two fresh ones which i had an Eye on.
IAmSinistar: Knot eye, said the piece of wood. But you can check over here and see, as there's quite a bit of post facto gifting going on!
Thanks a lot for the direction Sinistar!
Sad to see it end, as always. Thanks to all the friendly folks in here for the entertainment and to IAmSinistar and everyone else contributing to the lists. I hope everyone got most or all of what they wanted, one way or another.
skeletonbow: For those that missed it earlier in the thread, GOG mentioned earlier why the promo ended slightly prematurely here:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_in_the_holy_hell_just_happened_to_insomnia/post99

HTH
And thanks for the link, but its a bit pity how this went out - of course yes meanwhile a lot of the games stalled but they should have done the job completely - just with minimal numbers a 50 copies per game would have been also ok at least there would have been a chance to catch the wanted ones
IAmSinistar: But at least that was offset by Noxmania, where certain games sold like wildfire. :)
Definitely. Even I fell under its evil spell :)
Matruchus: Definitely. Even I fell under its evil spell :)
It's hypNOXic. :)
Superb sale. Community chat was Interesting, fun and actually very useful. Can't wait 'til next time.

Not that I need any new games to play, or anything :)
the_voivod: An update: GOG reversed their decision and decided I was indeed allowed a gift copy of a free promo game. This is just one of many reasons why I favour GOG over Steam, any day.
What did you say to change their mind? I scored a Critical Hit on AI Wars whilst on stage singing(!) and missed the Gift button on my tablet and they've refused to convert it. :-(

I'm thinking of asking them to just remove the game from my shelf - I'm not remotely interested in it and will never download it.
I need another insomnia to cover for my non-hit-crits. My fault, course for 3 days I was staring at changing games watching for my favs. I should have clicked! But I had no clue. I need to correct meself. Can I order Insomnia in... say, December? About this time Tides of Numenera should be on. How swell would that be!
the_voivod: An update: GOG reversed their decision and decided I was indeed allowed a gift copy of a free promo game. This is just one of many reasons why I favour GOG over Steam, any day.
LynetteC: What did you say to change their mind? I scored a Critical Hit on AI Wars whilst on stage singing(!) and missed the Gift button on my tablet and they've refused to convert it. :-(

I'm thinking of asking them to just remove the game from my shelf - I'm not remotely interested in it and will never download it.
I'd try reciting the dialogue of the French taunter... can't hurt! Might make the laugh anyway. :)