It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

the_voivod: An update: GOG reversed their decision and decided I was indeed allowed a gift copy of a free promo game. This is just one of many reasons why I favour GOG over Steam, any day.
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

GOG also announced that they meant to give a bigger discount to Shelter 2 purchasers who already owned the first Shelter. Not often you see a company turn around and give you more money back after the promo is already done. :)
high rated
Ok, before nobody checks this thread anymore, I wanna thank:

MarkoH01, ElTerprise, ariaspi, The_Blog, Mojra, paladin181, Rakkora, Geralt_of_Rivia (not the actual one, mind you), Swampland, Celton88, truhlik, huN73R, Tarnicus, Gameslinger, opticq, IamSinistar, Tarnicus, and so many others, in no particular orders for their kindness, patience, gifts, jokes, and covering for each other so much that several times we had more games than needed for an offline mate who we were to cover for.
See you around guys !!!!
EDIT : Annnnd PalioDeMonte who just gifted me Teslagrad, I'm gonna cry lol.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Edit 2 : Did I forget The_voivod? Heck, corrected.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
Mister-Gosh: Ok, before nobody checks this thread anymore
It may slow down, but it'll never stop. That's just how Insomina goes. :)
So did we get an explanation why promo got finished early?
Niggles: So did we get an explanation why promo got finished early?
yep: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_in_the_holy_hell_just_happened_to_insomnia/page1/?staff=yes
the_voivod: An update: GOG reversed their decision and decided I was indeed allowed a gift copy of a free promo game. This is just one of many reasons why I favour GOG over Steam, any day.
Oh so in the end it did finally work. Good to know for the next one.
Mister-Gosh: Ok, before nobody checks this thread anymore, I wanna thank:

...Geralt_of_Rivia (not the actual one, mind you)
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
How do you know I'm not the real one? ;-)

Thank you too for participating in one of the most fun threads in a while. And even if RL keeps you busy don't forget to drop in every once in a while.
Mister-Gosh: Ok, before nobody checks this thread anymore, I wanna thank:

MarkoH01, ElTerprise, ariaspi, The_Blog, Mojra, paladin181, Rakkora, Geralt_of_Rivia (not the actual one, mind you), Swampland, Celton88, truhlik, huN73R, Tarnicus, Gameslinger, opticq, IamSinistar, Tarnicus, and so many others, in no particular orders for their kindness, patience, gifts, jokes, and covering for each other so much that several times we had more games than needed for an offline mate who we were to cover for.
See you around guys !!!!
EDIT : Annnnd PalioDeMonte who just gifted me Teslagrad, I'm gonna cry lol.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Thanks for being here! It was a super blast, I hope you stick around
the_voivod: Accidentally added a gift of FTL to my account and now told I can't have it changed to a gift because it was free. Bleh! Not sure why, since it gives you the option of sending it as a gift when you checkout (which I obviously forgot to do).
Good news! Gog mailed me that they ultimately decided to exchange freebies as well into gift codes. :D
That's surprising, was it a game you owned already? Because I got only one crit, sadly on a game I would never buy nor play, and I was told it can't be converted. It's a shame because it will just sit in my library unplayed.
It ended faster then it ought to.

Any ideas when to expect another one? :)
INFERNO.COP: Oh so in the end it did finally work. Good to know for the next one.
Yup, i can confirm as well that they changed their mind allowed me to change one of my freebies into a gift code.
+1 for them.
zenwan: That's surprising, was it a game you owned already? Because I got only one crit, sadly on a game I would never buy nor play, and I was told it can't be converted. It's a shame because it will just sit in my library unplayed.
Send a request to the customer service. I think they'll do it for you too.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Shendue
LordBarker: Oh I just remembered, I got two extra copies of Torchlight. I know pretty much everybody owns it already, but PM me if you want one.
Received your generous gift. Thank you very much for your generosity!
Shendue: Good news! Gog mailed me that they ultimately decided to exchange freebies as well into gift codes. :D
Sweet! They are definitely coming through on the customer service side lately.

Prohzac: Any ideas when to expect another one? :)
Probably be roughly a year, +/- a few months. They don't do them too often, because they are very demanding on everyone, and they want to keep them a special event.
Mister-Gosh: EDIT : Annnnd PalioDeMonte who just gifted me Teslagrad, I'm gonna cry lol.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
It was a pleasure to chat with you, so you earned it well :D