It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Incidentally, if you missed a game, check out the <span class="bold">Double Insomnia Aftermath Giveaway</span> for a second chance!
INFERNO.COP: I'd say that ain't true since I sent away three of my crits but they were all games I had over here. Would've sent anything I own on steam but unfortunately those didn't crit so can't say if unowned games really could be unable to be sent. Everything else I had a crit on and didn't own just activated without looking at the gift option to notice it's status...
I got seven crits, of whom i gifted 2, and i would have gifted at least 3 other ones, but it wasn't possible because i didn't have them already, therefore it couldn't, since the option was grayed out. I even asked Gog if they could convert it into gifts, but they confirmed it wasn't possible to gift freebies unless you already owned them.
I also was able to check the "gift" box on my 2 freebies, even if I don't own those games already.
The strange thing is, last year I was able to convert an automatically-added freebie into a gift code contacting support guys, and they made me no problem at all (and it was an expensive one, too!). I wonder what changed.
Well that was definitely a fun ride. Thanks to Klumpen0815 for throwing a Little Big Adventure code my way.
INFERNO.COP: I'd say that ain't true since I sent away three of my crits but they were all games I had over here. Would've sent anything I own on steam but unfortunately those didn't crit so can't say if unowned games really could be unable to be sent. Everything else I had a crit on and didn't own just activated without looking at the gift option to notice it's status...
Shendue: I got seven crits, of whom i gifted 2, and i would have gifted at least 3 other ones, but it wasn't possible because i didn't have them already, therefore it couldn't, since the option was grayed out. I even asked Gog if they could convert it into gifts, but they confirmed it wasn't possible to gift freebies unless you already owned them.
I gifted a critical hit I didn't own to myself and then traded it (thanks Impaler26!) with no problems.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Leonard03
the sale..... it's done.... I CAN GET SLEEP NOW :O
so which 2 games were keaning the most and won the keane title for double insomnia? did someone do the math
DreamedArtist: the sale..... it's done.... I CAN GET SLEEP NOW :O
I'm still checking GOG every 20 minutes out of habit. Front page looks the same. :(
apehater: so which 2 games were keaning the most and won the keane title for double insomnia? did someone do the math
I think MIND (08:02) beat Gabriel Knight 2 (about 7:30) - but I don't have the link at the moment.
jamahann: Woah! Is it over? I missed out on Blocks that Matter, but The List shows 8 more items yet to come. Why did they end it early? Is GoG just as exhausted as everyone else?
PaterAlf: You didn't miss it. Check your PM. :)
It does not really end, does it? The gifting never stops even though the sale has. I am a bit sad about this and it really has been a blast. Just dopped in to see if there is still activity here but I guess there are mainly just the tables to cleand and the dustbins to empty because tha party is over.
MarkoH01: It does not really end, does it? The gifting never stops even though the sale has. I am a bit sad about this and it really has been a blast. Just dopped in to see if there is still activity here but I guess there are mainly just the tables to cleand and the dustbins to empty because tha party is over.
The Party never stops!
Tallima: I'm still checking GOG every 20 minutes out of habit. Front page looks the same. :(
Glad to see I'm not alone in this reflex...

MarkoH01: It does not really end, does it? The gifting never stops even though the sale has. I am a bit sad about this and it really has been a blast. Just dopped in to see if there is still activity here but I guess there are mainly just the tables to cleand and the dustbins to empty because tha party is over.
The bunting may be coming down but the party never truly ends. The original Fall Insomnia thread still gets posts, and in fact the Spring Insomnia one just popped back into the Hot Topic block again. These threads go on and on, just like the memories they inculcate.
Yes, the party is over (but the gifting goes on):
Attachments:
high rated
deleted
PaterAlf: Yes, the party is over (but the gifting goes on):
so this is how you celebrate during insomnia?
apehater: so this is how you celebrate during insomnia?
This is how I celebrate all year long. ;)