It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
Post edited October 22, 2018 by Fairfox
Getcomposted: Woke up, took my tablets, found out about the ignominious end to the Insomnia, saw the DROD promotion, still ill, going back to bed.
Oh come on, DROD isn't that bad! :P
opticq: From what I've heard it's a great game, maybe you should try it?
the_voivod: I already own it on Humble, s'why I wanted to gift or trade it away. Oops.
Ah. Yeah I'm not sure why GOG doesn't let you change free games to gift codes, I've tried that myself as well.
deleted
the_voivod: Accidentally added a gift of FTL to my account and now told I can't have it changed to a gift because it was free. Bleh! Not sure why, since it gives you the option of sending it as a gift when you checkout (which I obviously forgot to do).
Actually, it didn't. The gift option was grayed out and not selectable on freebies. You only got a code if you already owned the game.
deleted
Shendue: Actually, it didn't. The gift option was grayed out and not selectable on freebies. You only got a code if you already owned the game.
Nope. I got three freebie gift codes for games that I didn't own.
Still no official word from GOG yet?Maybe they are putting together somekinda encore package of the games that didn't enter the 3rd Round.
Well I lurked here long enough, thank you all for keeping the general conversation going, its has kept me far more interested in the sale than I think I would have been otherwise (once I saw I wasnt getting a sale price on nwn2 :p)
And thanks for the sales lists and updates, great stuff.

Personal final haul

Anomaly Defenders
Blocks that matter
Pharaoh & Cleopatra
Astebreed
Shadow Run Dragonfall
Dins Curse (Crit)
Star Wars Tie Fighter
LoG 2
Strike Suit Zero D/cut
Papers Please (Crit)
Xenonauts (Crit - very very happy about this as well)
Ink (Crit)

Considering I seem particularly unlucky with freebies I did alright this time around.
deleted
IAmSinistar: And thank you for handling the duties over the weekend, and on days too. You've been invaluable through this whole sale, mate!
Many thanks to both of you then! It was very helpful to have a heads up on what was on sale -- and a great addition when you started doing a count-down of what was still available in the current round.
the_voivod: I already own it on Humble, s'why I wanted to gift or trade it away. Oops.
opticq: Ah. Yeah I'm not sure why GOG doesn't let you change free games to gift codes, I've tried that myself as well.
Just a guess but probably because it is a manual process that uses man hours and costs money and they gave the game away for free, so it becomes not just free but "costs us money" to do that. That's just pure rampant speculation on my part but it would make sense.

I accidentally libraried one of my freebies too quickly without changing to gift code also and I'm not sure the one game I did that to is really my thing either. I'd have given it away if I'd been more on the ball, but no biggie, I'll try it out sometime just to show gratitude to GOG and the developers for the gift by playing it for a few hours so it isn't gone to waste. Who knows, maybe I'll end up really enjoying it anyway, it wouldn't be the first time a game did that for me. :)

ALH: Still no official word from GOG yet?Maybe they are putting together somekinda encore package of the games that didn't enter the 3rd Round.
My guess is that they're standing in line at the coffee maker getting refills then walking to the back of the line again. It is Monday afterall... :) Oh, and there's supposed to be a Galaxy update today so they're all dogfooding it. :)
Post edited March 09, 2015 by skeletonbow
This thread has been much too busy for me to keep track of this sale but I just want to add a heartfelt Thank You to all of our wonderful and dedicated trackers!
Wouldn't be insomnia without you! :-)
Woah! Is it over? I missed out on Blocks that Matter, but The List shows 8 more items yet to come. Why did they end it early? Is GoG just as exhausted as everyone else?
EndreWhiteMane: This thread has been much too busy for me to keep track of this sale but I just want to add a heartfelt Thank You to all of our wonderful and dedicated trackers!
Wouldn't be insomnia without you! :-)
Indeed, much gratitude to everyone who tracks these promos, collates data, contributes, provides help and assistance to people, give gifts very generously and anyone else who helps make this a great community!
jamahann: Woah! Is it over? I missed out on Blocks that Matter, but The List shows 8 more items yet to come. Why did they end it early? Is GoG just as exhausted as everyone else?
Someone spilled a coffee on the SQL server rack. :)
Post edited March 09, 2015 by skeletonbow