It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: I'm guessing that the failure of the Fresh titles to complete in time (even running in parallel) has probably helped confirm to them that getting out of movies is a good idea. :)
Actually I think the movies on average did better than some games like MIND and that other game that was up for 8 hours.
Geralt_of_Rivia: It did. At least officially. Remember the french monks? :-)
That's why I said spoiler. It never really left. :P
IAmSinistar: I'm guessing that the failure of the Fresh titles to complete in time (even running in parallel) has probably helped confirm to them that getting out of movies is a good idea. :)
opticq: Actually I think the movies on average did better than some games like MIND and that other game that was up for 8 hours.
I won MIND. It doesn't look horrible in the ad. But nobody likes it. I hope it's fair.

I bought Din's Curse. It sort of accidentally became all I'm playing. :)
Heh, I thought it would take longer to end. :P

Anyways, thanks to IAmSinistar, Grargar and everyone who has been keeping track of things.

Final haul:

-Blocks That Matter
-Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass SE (critical hit)
-Freedom Planet (gifted by IAmSinistar, thank you!)
-Darkstone (critical hit)
-Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
-Din's Curse
-Defender's Quest (critical hit)

Gift codes:

-King of Dragon Pass (claimed)

3 critical hits... not bad considering my past luck with the Spring Insomnia sale :P
IAmSinistar: Not positive, since I wasn't here for the ending, but from what I've read in the thread it seems to have just stopped.
Indeed. It was pretty strange, watching Anomaly Defenders and Lumino City duking it up with not a single copy moving. Then after reading through the thread, I refreshed the main page and both were gone.

Oh, and welcome back.
opticq: Actually I think the movies on average did better than some games like MIND and that other game that was up for 8 hours.
Tallima: I won MIND. It doesn't look horrible in the ad. But nobody likes it. I hope it's fair.

I bought Din's Curse. It sort of accidentally became all I'm playing. :)
Don't know squat about the game myself, but it gets a "very positive" rating on Steam with 352 positive to 76 negative reviews, and a 74/100 on metacritic. I wouldn't really trust any reviews on GOG as they're heavily gameable and widely gamed especially during Insomnia promo where people go give games reviews who never played them before, good reviews to hope more people buy the game and it bumps to the next promo game, or bad reviews to bicker about it for holding up the promos. :) Likewise I wouldn't trust a lot of comments on GOG that are negative because people get upset about games holding up promos also and bicker about it in the forums.
Woke up, took my tablets, found out about the ignominious end to the Insomnia, saw the DROD promotion, still ill, going back to bed.
PaterAlf: Now that the Insomnia sale is over, everybody please move on to the weekly-staff-pick-promo and buy the DROD games. It's one of the best puzzle game series ever made and it will keep you occupied for hundreds of hours.
I agree. If your credit card hasn't fallen into a comatose sleep due to insomnia I recommend everyone to pick up the whole series if you like puzzle games. At that price they are a steal.
Tallima: I won MIND. It doesn't look horrible in the ad. But nobody likes it. I hope it's fair.
It sold well in some rounds if I recall. And I really like the game, hope you do too.

Grargar: Indeed. It was pretty strange, watching Anomaly Defenders and Lumino City duking it up with not a single copy moving. Then after reading through the thread, I refreshed the main page and both were gone.

Oh, and welcome back.
Odd indeed.

And thank you for handling the duties over the weekend, and on days too. You've been invaluable through this whole sale, mate!
No doubt.Movies moved at a solid pace.Heck in the 3rd Round i was looking to pick up Ink and it must have come and gone relatively quickly because i ended up missing it.Personally i enjoy the Movie/Documentary section of GOG and if it should actually be discarded then i would somewhat miss it.
deleted
IAmSinistar: And thank you for handling the duties over the weekend, and on days too. You've been invaluable through this whole sale, mate!
You're welcome. The other forum members and Pidgebot were are also helpful when I wasn't around.
the_voivod: Accidentally added a gift of FTL to my account and now told I can't have it changed to a gift because it was free. Bleh! Not sure why, since it gives you the option of sending it as a gift when you checkout (which I obviously forgot to do).
From what I've heard it's a great game, maybe you should try it?
deleted
Grargar: You're welcome. The other forum members and Pidgebot were are also helpful when I wasn't around.
They were indeed. This was a team effort as always, and I think it went off quite well.