It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Although it is sad who it ended im quite happy with insomnia promo apart from spending waaay to much money :).

Here's my final haul:
Insomnia isn't over yet, the second part of the event is a game marathon in which you are challenged to stay up all night playing through every game you've bought. ;)
The_Blog: Respectful snipping... :)

F = Freebie (some of my freebies were gifted away)
Pajama: How did you manage to do this? I wanted to buy a game to gift but managed to snag it as a freebie and so the gift button was greyed out. Anyhow, long story short, I've now got a game that I do not want and would love to gift it but don't know how. Thanks.
I already owned the game. That way it didn't get activated, but I recieved a giftcode on my gift site:
https://www.gog.com/account/gifts
skeletonbow: Hey, just read about your 8-crit haul, congrats on that! Nice stroke of coincidence in your favour!
INFERNO.COP: Ha, thanks. Two of those came minutes apart from one another. So yeah, pretty sure I used up a whole year's worth of magical sand. Heh.
I looked out the window to see if there were any pink elephants flying in the sky when I won my first crit, as I went through the first two promos with 0 wins, but I ended up with 3 within 24 hours and it brought balance back to the universe. :) I ran out of magical sand after that though. :)
ElTerprise: Although it is sad who it ended im quite happy with insomnia promo apart from spending waaay to much money :).

Here's my final haul:
Leroux: Insomnia isn't over yet, the second part of the event is a game marathon in which you are challenged to stay up all night playing through every game you've bought. ;)
Damn This will be near impossible :).
Post edited March 09, 2015 by ElTerprise
All gifts sent. Enjoy them mates.
CarrionCrow: A quick note regarding Anomaly Defenders -

The final level can be beaten by putting five turrets on a section of ground that has a corner.

Once you have those towers, you hold down the fast-forward button to make all seventeen waves of enemy units drive through that section.

They drove that direction because I had a resource gatherer there.

They were too stupid to do anything else.

It wasn't even gathering anything anymore, but onward they drove.

You might think that someone, some commander, would stop the attack long enough to change course by wave 4 or 5, that maybe the combination of torn metal and mangled bodies, the haze of gasoline fires in the air, the hollow boom of explosions and the shrieking of the dying, might have been enough to tell those units to go another way.

You would be wrong.

It got dumber and dumber, more and more absurd. I waited for them to change their path, break my defense, shift the direction of the aerial attacks that had for some reason decided to go in a single straight line from north to south on a path that had absolutely zero targets.

But none of that ever happened.

My five turrets mowed down vehicle after vehicle, a seemingly endless lather/rinse/repeat of destroying enemies and healing, destroying and healing.

It was like fighting a war against 150,000 people, an entire country's worth of opponents, only they all appeared to attack in single-file, and they all let me put my gun in their mouth first and then fire, until no one was left.

Suicidal cows on their way to the local slaughterhouse seemed less eager to die than my empty-headed opponents, and so I obliged them.

Anything to make the game end.
So poetic! Brings a tear to my eye.

Why didn't you record that shit?!
This has been the most exciting sale that I have ever participated in, mainly because of this awesome community. Thanks for the experience, and now that its over, I probably should get around to playing some of my games.
It's... It's over? What will I do with my life now??

Thanks to all the generous people who gifted games, and inspired me to gift as well. It's been fun :).

Now, when's the next sale? I still need to complete my Sierra quest collection.

Here's my final haul:

I bought:
AI War: Fleet Command Collection
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obsura
Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut
Banished
Battle World: Kronos
Children of the Nile Complete
Defender's Quest
Driftmoon
Halfway
Hammerwatch
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Inquisitor
Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest
Metrocide
Nox (of course :P)
Pixeljunk Shooter
Risen
Robin Hood. The Legend of Sherwood Forest
Shadowgate Special Edition
Shadowrun Returns
Spacecom
Spellforce Platinum
Terraria
The Last Express
The Last Federation
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Gifts:
A Bird Story (to LiefLayer)
Defender's Quest (to WildHobgoblin)
Halfway (to Klumpen0815)
Mark of the Ninja Special Edition (to ToxicTom)
MIND: Path to Thalamus (to stg83)

Gifted to me:
Astebreed (Thanks to The_Blog)
Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass (Thanks to Dgmfresh)
Smugglers V (Thanks to Matruchus)

Critical Hit:
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition

I hope i didn't forget to mention anybody who i gifted or they gifted me a game.
Good morning!

Awesome haul! :-)

And now the post-Insomnia withdrawal/hangover begins....
Post edited March 09, 2015 by jackster79
Geralt_of_Rivia: What's stopping you from being here outside of Insomnia?
Mister-Gosh: Being a single dad looking for a job. That's quite time consuming to search for employment given the current situation here.
That's bad, I wish you all good luck on the world. I've also been looking for a new job for a while now, but luckily I'm not unemployed, just unchallanged and underpaid. Hope you find some time to play your new games!

Bonne Chance!
Leroux: Insomnia isn't over yet, the second part of the event is a game marathon in which you are challenged to stay up all night playing through every game you've bought. ;)
Challenge accepted!
Good morning!

Seems the sale is finally over and I missed the big party at the end while I was sleeping.

It's a little strange to see the "empty" homepage again after a week.
PaterAlf: Good morning!

Seems the sale is finally over and I missed the big party at the end while I was sleeping.

It's a little strange to see the "empty" homepage again after a week.
Party got crashed.GOG pulled the plug, a bunch of games never entered the 3rd Round.Bizarre ending.
Well that was my first Insomnia and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Even through all the slooooow ones 'cause one could catch a catnap then. Thanks GOG!

Wanted:
Legend of Grimrock II

Bought (!!):
Banished
Blocks that Matter
Din's Curse
Gobliiins Pack
King of Dragon Pass
Legend of Grimrock II
Little Big Adventure: 2
Pharaoh & Cleopatra
Return to Mysterious Island
Tetrobot & Co
The Witcher: Enhanced - Director's Cut
The Witcher 2: Enhanced - Assassins of Kings
Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
Uplink: Hacker Elite
Vangers

Critical strikes:
Star Wars: X-Wing Special (gifted to ALH)
Spellforce Platinum (have code - undecided)

Gifts received:
Little Big Adventure (code from Geralt_of_Rivia, declined code from HypersomniacLive. Thanks!)
Papers, Please (from Getcomposted. Thanks!)

Biggest win:
Discovering this forum and the splendid people whose contributions bring life to the pages. Great to have met you.
jackster79: Hello! (or is it Good morning?)
xep624: In Australia they usually say G'Day! Ad it's early afternoon here already of Monday 9th....
My bad. Well, it is now morning on Monday here, and must now be evening there. So, before I head off to earn the funds for the next sale I will leave with a movie line:

"Good morning! And in case I do not see you, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, and Good Night!" :-)