It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_Blog: Conclusion:

8 x Freebies (gifted away 2 of them)
1 x Game bought and activated
3 x Game gifted by MarkoH01, Ixamyakxim and toxicTom
29 x Games bought and gifted away
22 x Games bought and not activated yet
Wow, you deserve to join the League of Extraordinary Gifters and have your face on Mt. GOGmore, right next to the Fox, the Husky and Tarnicus.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Geralt_of_Rivia
Welp that was unexpected. Hit the hay at around Desktop Dungeons I believe then woke up a few more times to check the sale on the tablet but when waking up for good everything was gone. Forsooth. Oh well, I can't really complain since I was only in it for potential crits now. Got everything I wanted surprisingly fast then most I didn't know I want in the days following ending up with a total of 16 new titles out of which five were crits with Nox surprisingly gifted by a nice guy here. Mind you I only came into the sale for two titles and that was it. Also I say five were crits but overall I had eight crits so if anyone here wants a copy of Shadow Man, Bard's Tale or Jade Empire let me know.
Mister-Gosh: ..., but I also missed Teslagrad.
PalioDeMonte: Do you want it really bad or was it just one more 'nicetohave'?
Well, I can live without it, as with any game. But I still wish I had bought it. If you're on the fence about gifting it to me, don't, I mean I just expressed my disappointment here, I wasn't fishing for gifts.
The_Blog: Had a bad dream, crawled to my PC after waking up. And I see the sale is gone. Without even finishing it. What a bunch of cowards's who can't even go against the smallest of Keaning. We survive them all, but no they have to retreat like like chickens. Anyway I feel bad for anybody who missed the last deals. :/

...snip

Conclusion:

8 x Freebies (gifted away 2 of them)
1 x Game bought and activated
3 x Game gifted by MarkoH01, Ixamyakxim and toxicTom
29 x Games bought and gifted away
22 x Games bought and not activated yet
Geralt is right, that's epic gifting. +1!
INFERNO.COP: Welp that was unexpected. Hit the hay at around Desktop Dungeons I believe then woke up a few more times to check the sale on the tablet but when waking up for good everything was gone. Forsooth. Oh well, I can't really complain since I was only in it for potential crits now. Got everything I wanted surprisingly fast then most I didn't know I want in the days following ending up with a total of 16 new titles out of which five were crits with Nox surprisingly gifted by a nice guy here. Mind you I only came into the sale for two titles and that was it. Also I say five were crits but overall I had eight crits so if anyone here wants a copy of Shadow Man, Bard's Tale or Jade Empire let me know.
edit: thanks anyway for chance at jade empire.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by briareoushex
INFERNO.COP: Welp that was unexpected. Hit the hay at around Desktop Dungeons I believe then woke up a few more times to check the sale on the tablet but when waking up for good everything was gone. Forsooth. Oh well, I can't really complain since I was only in it for potential crits now. Got everything I wanted surprisingly fast then most I didn't know I want in the days following ending up with a total of 16 new titles out of which five were crits with Nox surprisingly gifted by a nice guy here. Mind you I only came into the sale for two titles and that was it. Also I say five were crits but overall I had eight crits so if anyone here wants a copy of Shadow Man, Bard's Tale or Jade Empire let me know.
You got EIGHT crits? Man that's cool.
high rated
Grargar: Good morning. I was about to express my annoyance at seeing that Lumino City is still up, but GOG just pulled the plug on the sale; well, that was a new one, but it definitely fit the previous Insomnias' anticlimactic endings.
I'd say it beat them all.

And good morning to all.
PalioDeMonte: Do you want it really bad or was it just one more 'nicetohave'?
Mister-Gosh: Well, I can live without it, as with any game. But I still wish I had bought it. If you're on the fence about gifting it to me, don't, I mean I just expressed my disappointment here, I wasn't fishing for gifts.
Okay, then I'll try it myself :D
Didn't see it as fishing, just wanted to be shure you're not too sad ;)
Mister-Gosh: Well, I can live without it, as with any game. But I still wish I had bought it. If you're on the fence about gifting it to me, don't, I mean I just expressed my disappointment here, I wasn't fishing for gifts.
PalioDeMonte: Okay, then I'll try it myself :D
Didn't see it as fishing, just wanted to be shure you're not too sad ;)
That's kind, haha. I guess I'll grab it anyway, just because reasons. Nah I'm not sad, it's been a wonderful experience, I sure will miss these boards though !
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
The_Blog: Respectful snipping... :)

F = Freebie (some of my freebies were gifted away)
How did you manage to do this? I wanted to buy a game to gift but managed to snag it as a freebie and so the gift button was greyed out. Anyhow, long story short, I've now got a game that I do not want and would love to gift it but don't know how. Thanks.
Oh no, I slept over The Banner Saga. If someone has a spare one and would like to trade (I've got some nice titles, however on a platform-that-should-not-be-named...), than give me a PM :).
Quetzar: Oh no, I slept over The Banner Saga. If someone has a spare one and would like to trade (I've got some nice titles, however on a platform-that-should-not-be-named...), than give me a PM :).
The Banner Saga didn't make an appearance during the third round.
Grargar: The Banner Saga didn't make an appearance during the third round.
Well, that's a relief then :). Offer still stands, however, maybe someone got it earlier.
I wanted to stay up until the end of Insomnia but fell asleep because I was simply too tired. Well, shit happens. However, it's sad to read that Insomnia was unceremoniously killed.

My haul:

A total of 15 new games, of which 7 were bought, 2 were critted and 6 were gifted to me. In turn, I gave away 5 games to this wonderful community.

As always, Insomnia has been a blast!
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Geralt_of_Rivia
>Two requests for Jade Empire

D-damn, wouldn't want to pick just by gut alone so see if you can decide amongst yourselves will you?