It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrcrispy83: didn't expect anyone to look at the wiki. does remind me that I need to update my shelf though
Well how am I supposed to know whether you wish for the game I wanted to give you if I can't cheat and look at your wishlist? :p

... I suppose I could just ask.

*ahem* Do you have any interest in the AI War Collection? ^__^
PalioDeMonte: Good morning, just got up. What happened?
Die haben einfach ausgeschaltet, bzw das programm hat sich verabschiedet. so genau weiß das keiner.
EnforcerSunWoo: This should of been all that was left:

Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%)
Anomaly 2 (-75%)
Anomaly Defenders (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Neverending Nightmares (-50%)
PixelJunk Monsters HD (-85%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Signal Ops (-85%)
The Frame {movie} (-50%)
Ah so I didn't miss out after all. Well I did as I obviously missed out earlier, just the sale stopping early didn't make a difference lol
*groan* *blink* *rub eyes*
So there I was, cracking an eye open and quickly checking again, as I rather set my "internal alarm" to do throughout the sale, and suddenly there was nothing there. Went back to sleep, or meant to. This was some 35 min ago. Then some 10 min ago I suddenly woke up better I assume, went "wait a moment, what the...?"
So, er, wait a moment, what just happened here? Allowed it to drag on this far and then pulled the plug? If they meant to do this, should have done it way earlier, preferably by realizing these crazy numbers of "fresh" games won't sell and drastically cutting them for round 3. Now with 10 or so games left and with Europe morning coming, when even those 2 that stalled should have picked up a bit again (remember Mind and Gabriel Knight the night before, at 8 / 7+h), it's... odd...
2 or 3 days waiting for the AVGN movie for nothing :(. I even accidentally woke up at 4:40 AM today, after dreaming about this sale.
Here I sit unable to sleep, and no insomnia sale to keep me busy. Well humph :p
Oh shuckey-darns. It's over. I was waiting for the right moment to score a critical hit on Lumino City and Anomaly Defenders.

I switched from my +6 Sword of Wizardry (which got me a critical hit on "Blocks that Matter"), to my Bow of Knight, nocked the Arrow of Keaning and was waiting, and waiting, and waiting................too late. The moment has passed.

But I'll be back.

P.S. I was at a teen soccer match in which a guy got red-carded for saying very clearly: Shuckey-darns.

Update: I had just gotten into bed when I realized I forgot to say something. Do not gift me either of the two games. They're not my kind of game anyway, but I know you guys. :) LOL
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Deltafunction
Screw it, time to sleep for a bit.

Hopefully it's a glitch that GOG didn't anticipate, so it can be fixed and people can have the chance at items they've been waiting for, rather than them deciding to blow the rest of the sale off and tanking the Insomnia concept with only 10 items left to go.

Have a good night/morning/afternoon, everyone.
Sleep well, Crow ^__^ I hope to be doing so, myself, in short order!
While it's unfortunate that it ended the way that it did, and there were a couple of titles that I was still waiting for, realistically we were about to enter Day 9 of what was planned as a 96-hour sale, so I can hardly blame them for pulling the plug.

Someone needed to put the poor thing out of its misery.
Lemmus: While it's unfortunate that it ended the way that it did, and there were a couple of titles that I was still waiting for, realistically we were about to enter Day 9 of what was planned as a 96-hour sale, so I can hardly blame them for pulling the plug.

Twitch stream was 96 hours, not the sale. Last 2 Insomnias were 5 days each
Lemmus: While it's unfortunate that it ended the way that it did, and there were a couple of titles that I was still waiting for, realistically we were about to enter Day 9 of what was planned as a 96-hour sale, so I can hardly blame them for pulling the plug.

8, not 9, and that was quite a few hours away, 2 PM GMT.

Anyway, my stats are little:

Bought:
- Banished
- Children of the Nile Complete

Gift received:
- Quest for Infamy

Critical, given away:
- Freedom Planet
I wonder if perchance there might be a "Vote to UNKEANE." button during the next sale, that once a number of votes have been tallied, moves the sale onto the next set of games to prevent the stagnation that occurs so often upon finding these Keane like games.

Though I have no clue what kind of vote limit it would have.
Bought:
Quest for Infamy
Nox
FTL: Advanced Edition
Red Faction II
AI War Collection
Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption
Capsized
Desktop Dungeons

Critical Hits:
Drox Operative
Black Mirror II
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

Gifted to me:
Defender's Quest

Gifted to Other People:
Pid

Had a lot of fun, see all of you folks next big sale!

Or maybe at some other point in the forums.
I'll keep checking in than - I want my Rayman! If not this sale, then the next.

Luckily I managed to buy Teslagrad right before I went tp bed, so I lack only two or 3 oldies I've missed.

Had a great time with you folks - keane on!