It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Was going to get Rayman Origins yet, but they took the insomnia sale out in back and shot it dead... Oh well.
Sachys: I'd like to point out there was (to my knowledge) no 90% off game (as advertised in the email I believe - not good GOG!).
skeletonbow: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post3797
Oh for fuck sake - you didnt read the following posts, nor even bother to consider trade law. reread the damned thread MHarris!
Shendue: Most of us have been saying that GOG should have put timers on the game offers since the first Insomnia promo and many people answered that GOG didn't care at all how much it took for a game to sell because they get the money anyway. So it's one of the two: either we were right and they were wrong or the sales script just failed and it didn't end on purpose.
I would say the latter, because ist was exacly 6 o´clock in the morning here in germany and also in poland.
Wait wtf happened? It's over?
I was hoping to get a shot at Strike Suit Zero *sighs* oh well. :(
opticq: Wait wtf happened? It's over?
The whole thing got wiped out with items left to go. No idea why.
Damn, it's over. I kept missing Shadowrun Returns. I did manage to pick up Dragonfall, but I want to play the original campaign first.
EnforcerSunWoo: they took the insomnia sale out in back and shot it dead... Oh well.
lol, that's a great way to put it. But a seemingly sad truth. I feel like it was a glitch in the system, but only time will tell what exactly happened.
This should of been all that was left:

Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%)
Anomaly 2 (-75%)
Anomaly Defenders (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Neverending Nightmares (-50%)
PixelJunk Monsters HD (-85%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Signal Ops (-85%)
The Frame {movie} (-50%)
EnforcerSunWoo: This should of been all that was left:

Anomaly 2 (-75%)
Anomaly Defenders (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Signal Ops (-85%)
The Frame {movie} (-50%)
Subtract Anomaly Defenders from that and you've got it.
Defenders was stalling hard and Lumino City was doing only slightly better when they pulled the plug.
EnforcerSunWoo: they took the insomnia sale out in back and shot it dead... Oh well.
djdarko: lol, that's a great way to put it. But a seemingly sad truth. I feel like it was a glitch in the system, but only time will tell what exactly happened.
It glitched, effectively stopping dead, then the sale disappeared. So I can imagine that it wasn't planned.
Good morning, just got up. What happened?
Sachys: Oh for fuck sake - you didnt read the following posts, nor even bother to consider trade law. reread the damned thread MHarris!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqbomTIWCZ8 ;oP
EnforcerSunWoo: This should of been all that was left:

Anomaly 2 (-75%)
Anomaly Defenders (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Signal Ops (-85%)
The Frame {movie} (-50%)
CarrionCrow: Subtract Anomaly Defenders from that and you've got it.
Defenders was stalling hard and Lumino City was doing only slightly better when they pulled the plug.
Yeah, I missed Anomaly Defenders when I pulled the list. However both it and Lumino City did stop dead without being able to make purchases on both for quite a while (at least an hour or more).
Post edited March 09, 2015 by EnforcerSunWoo
My haul:

Kentucky Route Zero
Secret of Monkey Island
A Bird Story
Cognition
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Door Kickers

Gifted to me:
Shadowrun Dragonfall - Sinistar
Little Big Adventure - ALH
Freedom Planet - osavethechildren