It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LordBarker: Ya I'll probably do that.
cecil: Or you could give them to Sachys or foxworks for the BBBBoB Giveaway
VERY MUCH SO!

- Donations of GOGS have been open all week via PM to Foxworks or myself, and we have a special plan for anything marked as a "crit" or "critical hit"
Ouch
That was a pretty sad end to a great sale. Just poof, it's gone.
Sachys: I'd like to point out there was (to my knowledge) no 90% off game (as advertised in the email I believe - not good GOG!).
I think they said something about "last minute switch" and it would only be 85% max. Or that's what I read in this thread several days ago. Hope that helps but yes I still thank they should be called out for slightly misleading e-mail.
bler144: Final haul for me (probably went way too heavy on RPG/ARPG)

Bought & installed:
Defender's Quest (beaten, but not yet complete)
Grimrock 2
Nox

Bought not yet installed:
Wasteland 2
Din's Curse
Inquisitor
Shadowrun Returns
Pier. Heretic Kingdoms
Rayman Origins
Witcher 1

Gifts (from Martleahy):
Hammerfall

No crits, alas. Witcher 1 was my first purchase back when I didn't think I was going to go crazy, and is definitely the one I would undo if I had a mulligan.
Do you want a code for Pixeljunk Shooter? Or Papers, Please? Just send me a PM, i'll answer tomorrow (now i'll just go bed).
Sachys: I'd like to point out there was (to my knowledge) no 90% off game (as advertised in the email I believe - not good GOG!).
bler144: They acknowledged that error back on day 1. Apparently something they thought they'd lined up fell through. Also might explain why the number of seasoned vs. fresh was 1 off. [or might not, certainly]
I know, but yet again they ignore the trade laws - they advertised 90% off, it wasnt there in that promo. not good!

- its the marketing equivalent of that "good news" post really.
CarrionCrow: Suicidal cows on their way to the local slaughterhouse seemed less eager to die than my empty-headed opponents, and so I obliged them.

Anything to make the game end.
You had me going - for the first few posts I thought you really hated Anomaly Defenders.

But now I see the truth - you just wanted all the copies for yourself!
Dang, that was an anticlimactic ending. :'(
cecil:
please see prior post. :)
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Sachys
Holy shit....

Okay, GOG. I wasn't expecting you all to pull the plug. Damn.

Fucking hell, I wanted to see if Anomaly Defenders would finally usurp the throne of abject failure from Jack Keane.
That sucks I wanted the AVGN movie.
Shendue: Do you want a code for Pixeljunk Shooter? Or Papers, Please? Just send me a PM, i'll answer tomorrow (now i'll just go bed).
Nah, thanks though :) Do you want a copy of Witcher 1?
Post edited March 09, 2015 by bler144
Well, in the end I bought 1 game (Sam & Max Hit the Road) and did not get a single "critical" (though not for lack of trying.)

Ah well, it's not like I don't have 1000 games in my backlog already :)
Post edited March 09, 2015 by kalirion
TrevorWilliams: That was a pretty sad end to a great sale. Just poof, it's gone.
It always goes away with a whimper but the difference is that usually we know about the actual time when the last copy of the last game on the list is sold. This time it was just abruptly yanked from the home page as if the publishers suddenly realized that GOG had given away more then the set quota of freebies for this sale.
kalirion: Well, in the end I bought 1 game (Sam & Max Hit the Road) and did not get a single "critical" (though not for lack of trying.)
I bought 11 and didn't get a crit either - at least you didn't blow out your pocketbook! Hopefully you had fun anyway!