It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Telnet: Still, even if the game itself isn't that good, I am sure it could keep me amused long enough for games on my wishlist to appear on the sale.
CarrionCrow: This is what's left of the sale.

These items will only have one appearance, and then they're gone.

Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%)
Anomaly 2 (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Neverending Nightmares (-50%)
PixelJunk Monsters HD (-85%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Signal Ops (-85%)
The Frame {movie} (-50%)
I'm hoping for that Banner Saga crit.
trentonlf: you could have just gifted it to CarrionCrow so he could dispense it to someone he was upset with ;-)
Not sure I'd want to suffer the wrath of the Crow.

I'd love to see the game move though, so the rest can cycle through before I decide to pack it in. Looks like nothing coming up that I want though, although if I'm awake, I might try to critical Banner Saga so I can gift it.
Coelocanth: Not sure I'd want to suffer the wrath of the Crow.

I'd love to see the game move though, so the rest can cycle through before I decide to pack it in. Looks like nothing coming up that I want though, although if I'm awake, I might try to critical Banner Saga so I can gift it.
ToxicTom was wanting Banner Saga, although he might be up by the time it makes its appearance LOL :)
Boilais: Still anyone tried Lumino City? Bargain, about right, expensive for what you get? Worth having ?
I'm too irritated by the commercials, they're on TV WAY too often
Oh I just remembered, I got two extra copies of Torchlight. I know pretty much everybody owns it already, but PM me if you want one.
CarrionCrow: This is what's left of the sale.

These items will only have one appearance, and then they're gone.

Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%)
Anomaly 2 (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Neverending Nightmares (-50%)
PixelJunk Monsters HD (-85%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Signal Ops (-85%)
The Frame {movie} (-50%)
LordBarker: I'm hoping for that Banner Saga crit.
I second that.
Boilais: But Restaurant Empire.. is not a game. You don't really get do to anything, you can't loose, it's super slow and buggy and doesn't even have core machanics to make it a game if it wasn't bad. It's just it's own level of horrible. You could torture people with it.
Telnet: Sounds like a good challenge for me after I get around to playing through Bubsy 3D to completion.
Bubsy 3D looks like Gold in comparison, from what I can say from the videos.
Think Big Rig Racing, but worse, while not beeing that buggy.
trentonlf: ToxicTom was wanting Banner Saga, although he might be up by the time it makes its appearance LOL :)
LOL - I'll likely be in bed, but if I manage to sang it I'll keep him in mind. Since someone who shall remain nameless *squints hard at trentonlf and his partner in crime* gift-bombed me Dead State, I feel I need to do some gifting. After I return from our trip, I think I'm going to do a giveaway. Going to think about a contest/treasure/something fun for it while I'm away. Think I'll call it the "Gift-bomb Revenge on Trentonlf Giveaway" :P
Coelocanth: LOL - I'll likely be in bed, but if I manage to sang it I'll keep him in mind. Since someone who shall remain nameless *squints hard at trentonlf and his partner in crime* gift-bombed me Dead State, I feel I need to do some gifting. After I return from our trip, I think I'm going to do a giveaway. Going to think about a contest/treasure/something fun for it while I'm away. Think I'll call it the "Gift-bomb Revenge on Trentonlf Giveaway" :P
LOL, I would enter if you called it that :-)
*snickers*
foxworks: *snickers*
Start playing Mount and Blade!
LordBarker: Oh I just remembered, I got two extra copies of Torchlight. I know pretty much everybody owns it already, but PM me if you want one.
Might be worth checking the "Gog Gifting" thread, you never know when someone might somehow still be without it after a bazillion free copies have been given away over the years. :)
LordBarker: Oh I just remembered, I got two extra copies of Torchlight. I know pretty much everybody owns it already, but PM me if you want one.
Ragnarblackmane: Might be worth checking the "Gog Gifting" thread, you never know when someone might somehow still be without it after a bazillion free copies have been given away over the years. :)
Ya I'll probably do that.
Boilais: Still anyone tried Lumino City? Bargain, about right, expensive for what you get? Worth having ?
I bought it and played it for 5 mins, methinks its a beautifully designed game. To someone like me, who appreciates nice design in games a lot, just the atmosphere itself worth 9.99.
pengchi87: I bought it and played it for 5 mins, methinks its a beautifully designed game. To someone like me, who appreciates nice design in games a lot, just the atmosphere itself worth 9.99.
Interesting to know. Thanks. I love games with great atmosphere.