It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Boilais: I once bought restaurant empire on sale. Crap Quota has been filled for quite a while ^^.
Telnet: That game would have been preferable to me at the moment.
Na, Anomaly Defenders may be crap, but I would think, that at the core it still sort of deserves to be called a game. Restaurant Empire... I don't have words for that pile of shit. Certainly ain't a game , not even a bad one.
Boilais: Need a break that's why ^^. Keep getting killed early. Farthest run was system 5 and then I ran straight into the flagship. ^^
Ixamyakxim: Play on Easy. I HATE playing on Easy, but 6.5 times out of 10 I play on Easy in FTL.
Where is the challenge in that? No that is not happening ^^
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Boilais
genkicolleen: Heeey, I see your shelf (on the wiki,) but no wishlist! That's cheating!
well I felt a bit embarrassed to post my full wishlist since it's a bit long as I sometimes mark down the entire series (and sometimes not, just marking down the first entry) and sometimes I just use it to mark down a new game when it's released so I remember the name to look at it later. Since that didn't necessarily accurately reflected what I was most interested in, I posted a shorter more directed wishlist of four or five games in plain text at the top. Then after I got a couple of things on it, I just deleted both wishlists. kind of silly I guess.

didn't expect anyone to look at the wiki. does remind me that I need to update my shelf though
It's a good thing I don't really care for tower defense games or I would have bought it LOL :)
Bought a copy of Lumino City to help end the Keaning!
Telnet: That game would have been preferable to me at the moment.
Boilais: Na, Anomaly Defenders may be crap, but I would think, that at the core it still sort of deserves to be called a game. Restaurant Empire... I don't have words for that pile of shit. Certainly ain't a game , not even a bad one.
Still, even if the game itself isn't that good, I am sure it could keep me amused long enough for games on my wishlist to appear on the sale.
What was Jack Keane 2's record again?
Something like 18 hours?
pengchi87: Bought a copy of Lumino City to help end the Keaning!
I think that was a good buy, looks like a gorgeous game to play
trentonlf: It's a good thing I don't really care for tower defense games or I would have bought it LOL :)
I actually tried for a critical hit before checking this thread as well as the game card to see exactly what the game was. Glad I missed on that critical...
Boilais: Na, Anomaly Defenders may be crap, but I would think, that at the core it still sort of deserves to be called a game. Restaurant Empire... I don't have words for that pile of shit. Certainly ain't a game , not even a bad one.
Telnet: Still, even if the game itself isn't that good, I am sure it could keep me amused long enough for games on my wishlist to appear on the sale.
This is what's left of the sale.

These items will only have one appearance, and then they're gone.

Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%)
Anomaly 2 (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Neverending Nightmares (-50%)
PixelJunk Monsters HD (-85%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Signal Ops (-85%)
The Frame {movie} (-50%)
Telnet: Still, even if the game itself isn't that good, I am sure it could keep me amused long enough for games on my wishlist to appear on the sale.
But Restaurant Empire.. is not a game. You don't really get do to anything, you can't loose, it's super slow and buggy and doesn't even have core mechanics to make it a game if it wasn't bad. It's just it's own level of horrible. You could torture people with it.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Boilais
Coelocanth: I actually tried for a critical hit before checking this thread as well as the game card to see exactly what the game was. Glad I missed on that critical...
you could have just gifted it to CarrionCrow so he could dispense it to someone he was upset with ;-)
Boilais: But Restaurant Empire.. is not a game. You don't really get do to anything, you can't loose, it's super slow and buggy and doesn't even have core machanics to make it a game if it wasn't bad. It's just it's own level of horrible. You could torture people with it.
Sounds like a good challenge for me after I get around to playing through Bubsy 3D to completion.
CarrionCrow: This is what's left of the sale.

These items will only have one appearance, and then they're gone.

Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie {movie} (-50%)
Anomaly 2 (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Neverending Nightmares (-50%)
PixelJunk Monsters HD (-85%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Signal Ops (-85%)
The Frame {movie} (-50%)
Most of those will be a LOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGG time on the front page too :(
Still anyone tried Lumino City? Bargain, about right, expensive for what you get? Worth having ?
Coelocanth: I actually tried for a critical hit before checking this thread as well as the game card to see exactly what the game was. Glad I missed on that critical...
trentonlf: you could have just gifted it to CarrionCrow so he could dispense it to someone he was upset with ;-)
I wouldn't even want it for that. One shitty copy is already one copy too many.