It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmmm, there has to be a few people out there that want to add Anomaly Defenders to their collection of crap games. They're out there, right? Right, guys? Right?
Coelocanth: Hmmm, there has to be a few people out there that want to add Anomaly Defenders to their collection of crap games. They're out there, right? Right, guys? Right?
Nope, I'm hoping there is still something worth getting as I missed most of the sale and neither of the games being offered at the moment catch my attention.
Coelocanth: Hmmm, there has to be a few people out there that want to add Anomaly Defenders to their collection of crap games. They're out there, right? Right, guys? Right?
I once bought restaurant empire on sale. Crap Quota has been filled for quite a while ^^.
I'm replying to the guy who smelt it - so dealt it! ;D
Boilais: Well I played FTL for a few hours now... and still Lumino City looks interesting, but probably very low to no replay value ?
I honestly can't speak to how good Lumino City is or isn't (though just from taking a peek at the screenshots it is a very gorgeous and unique artistic style). I can only go by how much time I've sunk into FTL, and how much I wanted to keep going back to it. In which case, I can't help but ask - why aren't you playing FTL?

*disclaimer - I'm hideously biased ;)
foxworks: Sad to see this sale die a slow death :( However, it was great to see GOG finally bring Insomnia back. For a moment there I thought they killed it for good.
they did - have you not witnessed the amount of thread necros recently - this is a frankenpromo!
Boilais: I once bought restaurant empire on sale. Crap Quota has been filled for quite a while ^^.
That game would have been preferable to me at the moment.
foxworks: Sad to see this sale die a slow death :( However, it was great to see GOG finally bring Insomnia back. For a moment there I thought they killed it for good.
Sachys: they did - have you not witnessed the amount of thread necros recently - this is a frankenpromo!
haha, that I can live with :D
Boilais: Well I played FTL for a few hours now... and still Lumino City looks interesting, but probably very low to no replay value ?
Ixamyakxim: I honestly can't speak to how good Lumino City is or isn't (though just from taking a peek at the screenshots it is a very gorgeous and unique artistic style). I can only go by how much time I've sunk into FTL, and how much I wanted to keep going back to it. In which case, I can't help but ask - why aren't you playing FTL?

Need a break that's why ^^. Keep getting killed early. Farthest run was system 5 and then I ran straight into the flagship. ^^
foxworks: Sad to see this sale die a slow death :(
It needed fewer copies and sliiiiiiiiiightly bigger discounts on some of the more pricey games. Otherwise I agree - the pace on this one felt more like the Flash Sales, less like the "Oh crap gotta get it now before it's gone!" pace of previous Insomnias.
On a tangent: anybody any top picks from the other promo?
Right, people...If you grab a copy of Anomaly Defenders, you can be as HAPPY as I am about it!

Don't I sound so HAPPY as I describe it?
Doesn't it sound like the kind of game you'll load up and instantly feel HAPPY about?

Course I don't. That's because it fucking sucks, and I was stupid enough to waste irreplaceable hours of my life on it.

I am very goddamn dumb that way sometimes. Don't be dumb like I was.
Boilais: Need a break that's why ^^. Keep getting killed early. Farthest run was system 5 and then I ran straight into the flagship. ^^
Play on Easy. I HATE playing on Easy, but 6.5 times out of 10 I play on Easy in FTL.
Boilais: I once bought restaurant empire on sale. Crap Quota has been filled for quite a while ^^.
I bought that game when it first came out and I loved it at the time...But then I discovered nut-kicking, for goodness!
Ixamyakxim: I honestly can't speak to how good Lumino City is or isn't (though just from taking a peek at the screenshots it is a very gorgeous and unique artistic style). I can only go by how much time I've sunk into FTL, and how much I wanted to keep going back to it. In which case, I can't help but ask - why aren't you playing FTL?

Boilais: Need a break that's why ^^. Keep getting killed early. Farthest run was system 5 and then I ran straight into the flagship. ^^
I've yet to do that -but then I always grind a couple of point jumps ahead of the fleet