It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maxvorstadt: Too late, for 1.79 € bought! Damn, if I only have waited a few seconds!
Cyraxpt: Lol, sorry, i should have asked directly.

Anyone wants:

Din's Curse
or
Smugglers V
I would be interested in Din's Curse :)
/EDIT: Oh looks like I am a bit late ^^
Post edited March 09, 2015 by The_Blog
ZaineH: AVGN: The Movie hasn't come up yet, right?
trentonlf: Not yet :)
Thanks. :)
OK, now the sale will stall slightly... Anomaly Defenders looks like will stay with us for a while....
Cyraxpt: Lol, sorry, i should have asked directly.

Anyone wants:

Din's Curse
or
Smugglers V
The Smugglers game looks interesting. TradeWars 2002 for a new generation?
Crewdroog: alright you nuts, I am gonna go to bed since I have to be up early tomorrow and I got almost no sleep last night. Gettin' too old for this shit!

You all have fun watching the screen and may the crit fairy be kind :) good night!
NIGHT!! Sleep well!
The_Blog: I would be interested in Din's Curse :)
Sorry buddy, Pardinuz asked for it first.
Cyraxpt: Sorry buddy, Pardinuz asked for it first.
No problem ^^
xenocidic: The Smugglers game looks interesting. TradeWars 2002 for a new generation?
Uhm... i'm confused. Do you want Smugglers?
/EDIT: Oh looks like I am a bit late ^^
Din's curse with the DLC: Demons War on its way!!
HunchBluntley: On account of the telescope you have set up aimed at his basement window.
Crewdroog: *throws hands up in air* great, now he knows. thanks hunch!
I'm pretty sure the neighbors already told him about the weirdo setting up her telescope in someone else's yard right across the street, in the open, then standing there for hours dressed as a dinosaur wearing bunny ears while looking at his house from forty feet away. Have you no sense of subtlety? :P
Sure, unless there's someone else who really wants it.
Crewdroog: alright you nuts, I am gonna go to bed since I have to be up early tomorrow and I got almost no sleep last night. Gettin' too old for this shit!

You all have fun watching the screen and may the crit fairy be kind :) good night!
Goodnight, sleep well when you get there. =)

-waves bye for the telescope-
CarrionCrow: Goodnight, sleep well when you get there. =)

-waves bye for the telescope-
Goodnight Crow!
Crewdroog: *throws hands up in air* great, now he knows. thanks hunch!
HunchBluntley: I'm pretty sure the neighbors already told him about the weirdo setting up her telescope in someone else's yard right across the street, in the open, then standing there for hours dressed as a dinosaur wearing bunny ears while looking at his house from forty feet away. Have you no sense of subtlety? :P
*with mouth full of popcorn* subtlety? what the hell is that? oh and you forgot that the suit is glow-in-the-dark. *twirls*

Night Droog!