It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Thankfully not. I can't dance, but I'm also not that scary. -laughs-
Crewdroog: that's not what my telescope says.
thats a cardboard tube with a bit of sticky tape over the end.

you used your telescope to...well... clear up foxworks "glandular" issues!
CarrionCrow: We have got to find you a more interesting person to spend telescope time on.

You must get bored out of your mind watching me scream at video games day in, day out.
*eats popcorn and continues to watch crow* eh, it's better than cable. I tried Sachys, but he spends too much time in the bathroom *eats more popcorn*
Hmm, is Smugglers good or not?
CarrionCrow: We have got to find you a more interesting person to spend telescope time on.

You must get bored out of your mind watching me scream at video games day in, day out.
Crewdroog: *eats popcorn and continues to watch crow* eh, it's better than cable. I tried Sachys, but he spends too much time in the bathroom *eats more popcorn*
thats only because my space suit has a built in poop shooter system
infinitee8: Anyone know if there is an order the last games will appear in or is it up to the random gods?
Up to the random gods sadly
Oh F*** I just saw a post from Witcher 3 PAX East trailer (gog.com website)..... WOW! Those graphics are so sleek.... I have to buy a new laptop... Maybe next year there would be powerful enough with two strong graphic cards.... And they implemented STEP COUNTER!! OH man I don't know what's wrong with me but I like counters... (including these in insomnia sale...) and there are also NPCs with medieval tattoos!! Far out!! I'm so glad I pre-ordered this gem!
Sachys: thats a cardboard tube with a bit of sticky tape over the end.

you used your telescope to...well... clear up foxworks "glandular" issues!
eh, it's ok. i'm pretty close to the window anways *taps on crow's window* i seeeeee youuuuuuuu

and remind me to call the vet. never managed to get that back out. clamped down on that good. now he keeps knocking over everything when he turns around.
Maxvorstadt: Hmm, is Smugglers good or not?
Do you want to find out by yourself?
Crewdroog: *eats popcorn and continues to watch crow* eh, it's better than cable. I tried Sachys, but he spends too much time in the bathroom *eats more popcorn*
Sachys: thats only because my space suit has a built in poop shooter system
whatever you need to tell yourself so you can sleep at night. you know, jesus sees what you do.
infinitee8: Anyone know if there is an order the last games will appear in or is it up to the random gods?
trentonlf: Up to the random gods sadly
Good to know. Thanks for answering.
I probably got a good 12 -15 hours out of it before I started to get bored.
I keep meaning to start it up again with a different character, but have since sprung onto other (similar) games as a result.

Can be played fairly casual (like some kind of card or board game), or more seriously (once you've gotten to know the ropes - hence my itch to begin again).

I'd say for the price its pretty decent if the style / themes intrigue you. As I remember, the DLC doesnt add anything much worthwhile though.
Cyraxpt: Do you want to find out by yourself?
Well, I would prefer to know before I buy if a game is good or not.
trentonlf: Up to the random gods sadly
ACK! Lurker!!!!!
Sachys: thats only because my space suit has a built in poop shooter system
Crewdroog: whatever you need to tell yourself so you can sleep at night. you know, jesus sees what you do.
what? those papal bastards put cctv in this suit?! O_____o!
Cyraxpt: Do you want to find out by yourself?
Maxvorstadt: Well, I would prefer to know before I buy if a game is good or not.
Lol, you're not buying, i'm giving my freebie to you.