It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JDelekto: It's the same thing that IRC users on the Internet felt when AOL announced they were going to allow their users access to IRC.

When you open the 'floodgates' and let everyone in, you're going to have to deal with quite a number of people who are not going to be honest and cause problems.

On the same token, you're going to find new people who are really an asset to the community.

It will always grow steadily, but you can't put a cap on it.
Dalthnock: Be that as it may, you can't keep a stagnating business nowadays. It's just not how things work any more.

In the olden days, you could do that with a small shop. You had your bills all paid, regular customers, you made end's meet, everything hunky-dory.

When was the last time you saw a business operating like that?
Every time I see the shops in my neighborhood, wondering how they could still stay in business.
CarrionCrow: That's just silly, I'd never let them get ahold of a GOG-

Um, I mean....nevermind.
Sachys: PRECIOUS!

Edit: this un sums you up better - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTs_TZFjbJ8
Thankfully not. I can't dance, but I'm also not that scary. -laughs-
The_Blog: I have a Disc version of Anno 1404 and Addon adn it has nor DRM whatssoever. The Tages DRM even got removed through a patch. So you do not have to register the copy. I recommend searching for a disc copy if you don't like Uplay.
Well see that's what's odd:I got 1404 at my local used bookstore, and it still requires uplay registration.
CarrionCrow: That's just silly, I'd never let them get ahold of a GOG-

Um, I mean....nevermind.

Not sure about that, but I know a standard model wasn't able to do the job. Just ended up with a very pissed off backhoe owner.
JDelekto: It wouldn't be one of those "fiber-seeking backhoe" models would it?
Honestly wouldn't know on that one.
What I know is that at some point, an attempt was made to dig a well out here. Trying to get through the ground broke the backhoe.
xep624: Hello!
jackster79: Hello! (or is it Good morning?)
In Australia they usually say G'Day! Ad it's early afternoon here already of Monday 9th....
Lumino City has managed to channel the spirit of Keane pretty consistently.

CarrionCrow: Thankfully not. I can't dance, but I'm also not that scary. -laughs-
that's not what my telescope says.
Anyone know if there is an order the last games will appear in or is it up to the random gods?
Dalthnock: Be that as it may, you can't keep a stagnating business nowadays. It's just not how things work any more.

In the olden days, you could do that with a small shop. You had your bills all paid, regular customers, you made end's meet, everything hunky-dory.

When was the last time you saw a business operating like that?
JDelekto: Every time I see the shops in my neighborhood, wondering how they could still stay in business.
Exactly. Talk to the owners.

I'll give you 50 of your Mickey Mouse bills for every one that doesn't say he's struggling.

And just so you know, 50 years ago, most weren't.
jackster79: Hello! (or is it Good morning?)
xep624: In Australia they usually say G'Day! Ad it's early afternoon here already of Monday 9th....
G'Day mate!
Grargar: Alright folks, it's resting time for me. I will make a guess that when I wake up, the Insomnia won't be over yet, even if there is just a paltry number of deals remaining (7 games and 2 movies). Good morning/afternoon/night/whatever to everyone!
good night! :)
Ragnarblackmane: Everyone's heard of Smuggler's Guild.

I present....the snuggler's guild.
Snugglers Guild 2...too much....cuteness.
xep624: In Australia they usually say G'Day! Ad it's early afternoon here already of Monday 9th....
GhostwriterDoF: G'Day mate!
Hahaha That's the one! Nice one.

CarrionCrow: Thankfully not. I can't dance, but I'm also not that scary. -laughs-
*points at lurid nightgown

O_____o
Crewdroog: that's not what my telescope says.
We have got to find you a more interesting person to spend telescope time on.

You must get bored out of your mind watching me scream at video games day in, day out.