It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<i>Hello Keaning, my old friend...</i>
opticq: Okay real talk: how outdated are Hitman 2's graphics? That is one of the biggest obstacles to me purchasing this game
It's the Deus Ex effect. The graphics aren't the prettiest these days, but they do the job and the game is well worth the play through.
Dalthnock: But it's DRM FREE!

Buy twenty now!

Cheers!
the_voivod: But you sound so happy, so I think you should buy 28 copies of it. Exactly 28. Errr... I mean 27.
I would, but I'm against this DRM free thingie.

Bunch of hippies! I only buy PROTECTED games. I might get a disease from these.

Cheers!
Bah, I 85% thought this was going to be a Rickroll.
I added more honest review. It wasn't a bad movie, but my sisters and I didn't remember much about it.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by TERRI29
TERRI29: I added a more honest review.
Why you do this???

EVIL!

I prefer this one:

"Oscar worthy. Do everyone a favor and buy."

Found helpful.

Cheers!
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Dalthnock
Elinnea: Bah, I 85% thought this was going to be a Rickroll.
Ride me sideways!
This break gave me the time to deal with the cat boxes... My kitties thank you, GOG! XD
joppo:
HunchBluntley: Awesome avatar and title! XD
Thank you. There can't be enough love towards Darths and Droids. Like the Order of the Stick, it is too funny for anyone with an interest on RPGs to miss.
On a side note, I just spotted Ether One at 50%. It may not be in the Insomnia sale but it's worth every penny. If you like Myst type games, you NEED this in your collection. :-)
Great, now I have The Sound of Silence stuck in my head. hahaha
Annnnnd this is a good time to start up Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. on Netflix, I think. Cartoons make for good, mindless fun in the background.

*kicks the front page*

*sigh*
TERRI29: I added a more honest review.
Dalthnock: Why you do this???

EVIL!

I prefer this one:

"Oscar worthy. Do everyone a favor and buy."

Found helpful.

Cheers!
Reviews like that appear on Netflix all the time, and get 50 percent of the people that look at those reviews to check out the movie.
I'd ask if Hitman 2 is a good starting point if I've never played any of the series...but I get the feeling I'd get a lot of "BUY IT RIGHT NOW!!!" comments... ;)
This one seems quite apt!