It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_Blog: Guys, grab Pixel Junk Shooter. It is pretty good. I hope the second one sees the light of PC Gaming someday.
TrevorWilliams: Closest we'll ever get to the classic Oids.
back in the retro remake boom of the early 2000's i craved an updated version of oids so much. PJS is pretty much that game.
CalicoPup: It told me I had a Critical Hit and gave me Medal of Honor: Allied Assault for free!
Sweet!
budejovice: Oh man. My temp has an attitude this morning because I left some work for her instead of working more than 21 hours this weekend. :)
Maybe you should drop a hint as to what "temp" means ;-)
The_Blog: Does it contain nazi Symbolic? If not than there is no reason to fear they would take it down I would guess.
I can see at least one swastika in the screenshots (it's a little hidden, but it's there) and judging from the theme I would guess there are several more.
Post edited March 02, 2015 by PaterAlf
budejovice: Oh man. My temp has an attitude this morning because I left some work for her instead of working more than 21 hours this weekend. :)
trentonlf: Maybe you should drop a hint as to what "temp" means ;-)
Templar. Assassin's Creed story is real, confirmed.

Or temporary employee but that's no fun.
The_Blog: Never heard about Oids. Goona take a look :)
IAmSinistar: One of the most loved games on the Atari ST. Somewhat like a pixel version of the arcade game Gravitar, with elements of Choplifter.

It was one of the most requested titles to be remade back when I used to make games in the Retro Remakes community. But no one ever did, because every remake got legally slapped down. The owners wanted to make a new version of the game, but I don't know if they ever did.
Nice little wiki on it, with a link to some YouTube gameplay.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oids

The company that made it, FTL, was pretty much all I needed to be happy with my Atari ST. Sundog, Oids, and Dungeon Master, classics all.
trentonlf: Maybe you should drop a hint as to what "temp" means ;-)
Cyraxpt: Templar. Assassin's Creed story is real, confirmed.

Or temporary employee but that's no fun.
I guess you could use a Templar to remove the temp ;-)
high rated
I feel for you, buddy; as if not being able to spend some quality time here with us wasn't enough. Hang in there!

On a side note - GOG has disabled the "owned" indicator on the front page, yes?
Curse you GOG I am trying to work on my studies for once! :(
HypersomniacLive: [...]

Seems to be working here. :S
HypersomniacLive: I feel for you, buddy; as if not being able to spend some quality time here with us wasn't enough. Hang in there!

I still see the "owned" notification for all the promo games that I already have.
So you recommend to click "buy" on every offer because it's maybe freebie? Does it work like that?
high rated
And I just got my first visit from Theodore...
The_Blog: Does it contain nazi Symbolic? If not than there is no reason to fear they would take it down I would guess.
PaterAlf: I can see at least one swastika in the screenshots (it's a little hidden, but it's there) and judging from the theme I would guess there are several more.
Then it makes me wonder why they didn't remove it. Anyway I am glad I already own it ^^
Someone should definitly make a list of all games that are seized in germany. That would be incredibly helpfull.
Post edited March 02, 2015 by The_Blog
meelten: So you recommend to click "buy" on every offer because it's maybe freebie? Does it work like that?
Probably not. :-P