It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JDelekto: Someone was looking for "Blocks that Matter", I promised to look out for it, anyone remember the person seeking?
Looks like the only two I can find got their copies...
I got Blocks that Matter (already owned, but code if fellow missed it).
Meh. Too tired. I'm going to call it a night as well.
I hope everyone hangs in there and gets the game(s) they want.

Goodnight.
JDelekto: I got Blocks that Matter (already owned, but code if fellow missed it).
Pretty sure Tekkaman-James was looking for that one, but had to take care of stuff offline.

I'm sure they'd appreciate it.
A little age check for the germans here, just see who can complet the sentence ^^ :

Volle Energie und fertig ist die.....

The englisch counterpart was:

Alright. Ramrod will now take navigationel control.
Getcomposted: Meh. Too tired. I'm going to call it a night as well.
I hope everyone hangs in there and gets the game(s) they want.

Goodnight.
Good evening... :)
JDelekto: Someone was looking for "Blocks that Matter", I promised to look out for it, anyone remember the person seeking?
jackster79: Looks like the only two I can find got their copies...
This was two nights ago, I have to assume they might be asleep or at work, but I promised to get it for them, however, they might have gotten it on an earlier cycle, through a gift, etc. I just planned to keep my word.
Well I should be done here...Blocks was the last thing I wanted to buy...but I have this funny feeling I'm gonna stick around...try for another crit at least, maybe buy something to gift away (the generosity here is contagious!) :)
JDelekto: I got Blocks that Matter (already owned, but code if fellow missed it).
CarrionCrow: Pretty sure Tekkaman-James was looking for that one, but had to take care of stuff offline.

I'm sure they'd appreciate it.
Let them know I have it, I'll gift it.
Crewdroog: psssh, whatever. you're gonna go to dinsneyland and ride small world over and over again. dont lie.

aaaand i just put that song in my head.
jadegiant: Cursed by Din?
Nice. :) I dindn't even notice that.
Dalthnock: If I start buying indie movies, the only thing I'll tell the industry is that I want crappy, low-budget films with nonsensical plot.
PaterAlf: If that's what you think indie movies are, than you should start watching more indie movies. ;)

There are all kind of indie movies in every genre you can think of and they are no more crappy or nonsensical than the movies from major studios. The only difference is that they don't have a high budget most of the times and that they weren't made with a big studio or publisher in the background.
Oh, I will... all those who make it into film history.

I don't know if Dellamorte Dellamore aka Cemetery Man can be considered an indie film, but there's one I loved. And surprise, it has a cult following. Why? Because it's GOOD.

I watched the AVGN movie & I found it very entertaining - enough to warrant me buying it during this sale.

I remember watching some Megaman film on YouTube, too. It was quite good & very funny, but I won't be buying that any time soon - if it's even available.

The problem with indie movies is the same as it is with big movies. For every 10, there's an ok one. Out of one hundred, you may get a really good one, but it'll take a thousand for a masterpiece to appear. While the numbers may not be exactly accurate, it shouldn't be that far-fetched, I imagine.

And either way, it takes a few years for a good movie to float to the top, so I'm happy watching the old ones until something new ages into a fine wine.
JDelekto: Let them know I have it, I'll gift it.
It was me. I just got here. Are you still cool giving it to me? I can probably grab one if I'm quick enough.

Dang: I was waiting for a reply and missed it. I hope you don't mind me owing you? ^_^;
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Tekkaman-James
Hey, I finally got one of them elusive crits. I already own blocks that matter. If anyone misses the sale they may be in luck.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by moorechrisj
Crewdroog: yeah i haven't either. from what you've played, how do you like it? I don't think it's too bad. much better than torchlight, but not diablo.
jadegiant: Well, Torchlight is prettier. Aside from that, Din's Curse certainly doesn't seem to be too bad. I see a lot of replayability from the class combinations we can try out, and the world is supposed to be different with each character. I haven't gone beyond the first floor of the dungeon in my first city yet. I like the controls being straightforward - just point and click, no weird mouse moves.
(torchlight) i guess it's pretty? i didn't care for the cartoony nature of it. not sure if that's what kept me from not enjoying it as much as i thought i would. maybe I got my hopes up when i heard it was done by diablo people? there was just something about torchlight, i just didn't like it. *shrugs*

oh man tons of replayability for din. that is one of the big things i liked about Diablo, you could have so many different versions of the same class. this is also what made me angry about diablo 3, the lack of that (internet bs aside).
jackster79: Looks like the only two I can find got their copies...
JDelekto: This was two nights ago, I have to assume they might be asleep or at work, but I promised to get it for them, however, they might have gotten it on an earlier cycle, through a gift, etc. I just planned to keep my word.
That's cool. I just could not recall myself. After spending time reading enough posts they all blur together, and I forget who asked for what. Glad you could recall someone I missed - would hate for you to not get him/her the code on account of anything I did or said when they did need it.