It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getcomposted: Hey, on a little side note. Did anyone buy any games from the weekend Retro Gem promotion sale?
I got myself Challenge of the Five Realms while there was a Keane on. :P
Had an awesome person gift a couple from the promo to me, so now I have Challenge of the Five Realms as well along with Slave Zero.

If I can get some more money before it ends, I'll end up with Realms of Arkania 3, Journeyman Project 2 and 3, maybe Deadlock 1 and 2, maybe Redline.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Getcomposted: Hey, on a little side note. Did anyone buy any games from the weekend Retro Gem promotion sale?
I got myself Challenge of the Five Realms while there was a Keane on. :P
No, I didn't find anything that I felt I needed to have right now, but I did take a long look
at the Train Fever release.
Grargar: Don't worry, we got it covered. Thanks for the bot, Pidgeot; it has been very helpful.
Pidgeot: Just to be clear: The last *titles* will go up. It's the "copies remaining" figures, shown in the detailed list, that might not. :)
Are you referring to the one that updates every time a copy is sold? I Haven't been able to see that one for the last couple days. It just says "fatal error" and something about memory. Or is it something I'm doing wrong?

And as well I'm here, I'll shamelessly post a link to my boring Stats of the Sale Page.
Another side note.
All the sleep deprivation is making me loop(ier).

If we're the only people on GOG right now, who's buying all the games? O_o
ElTerprise: Come on Age of Wonders. Hurry up. :)
OK that's it! I am done. I looked this post and jumped to to sale page looking for this new "Conan: Age of wonder" game he was posting about. My eyes and mind are gone.
Turning this over to my daughter to keep checking for crits.
Thank you all for the very entertaining reading material and good night.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by dgwake
jackster79: Your sophmore sale, eh?

Nothing ever quite feels the same as the freshman experience...

Still, I would say from reading these posts you have made significant contributions to this one being memorable indeed!
Crewdroog: junior. i was here for the fall one. that is all a crazy blur too. wait, there WAS a fall one, right? lol

aw shucks, thanks. i enjoy being a raving lunatic.
There was (the very first one), but I am not sure they did 2 last year - I could have sworn for 2014 that was just a Fall Sale.

Ah well, no matter. Its all the same. Experience your first Insomnia, then you want to be a part of every one afterwards, paying it forward for the next batch of initiates.
Getcomposted: Another side note.

Korean Bots
high rated
Getcomposted: 8! Games! Only! Gone!

Wading through mud.
For some reason I read that as "mating". p_O

Maybe we, out of a weird paralell universe, who knows?
Crewdroog: hahaha, nice! taking on the mouse, that be dangerous. i know someone who works for them. the rules for employees are crazy.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- If I ever get another opportunity to actually hit one of those southern California theme parks, I'm going to Magic Mountain. Or Great America. (Assuming those two are still in business.)

I didn't have patience for Disneyland then, and that happened nearly 15 years ago.
psssh, whatever. you're gonna go to dinsneyland and ride small world over and over again. dont lie.

aaaand i just put that song in my head.
GhostwriterDoF: No, I didn't find anything that I felt I needed to have right now, but I did take a long look
at the Train Fever release.
So did I, but I felt I couldn't justify it with the amount I've already spent on the Insomnia sale.
It will have to go on my wishlist for the moment.
Getcomposted: Have any of you really looked at this thread as a whole? You could probably track the sleep deprivation and confusion as the thread progresses page by page.
I mean, well, yes, I also would like to go to DisneyLand and look for dead bodies, but how did that subject even come up?! >_<
My sense is the deprivation was actually worst on Friday - since things started slowing down people seem to be getting back to more normal sleep based on what they're posting.

Certainly there are exceptions - and daylight savings didn't help any in the U.S.

Void people.
ZaineH: Conflicted over Age of Wonders 3. My heart says yes and my budget says hell no. :)
Maxvorstadt: Absolutely the same here! :-)
It's a terrible spot to be in with only three copies left.

Edit: And they're gone!
Post edited March 09, 2015 by ZaineH
Damn guys, you know what I would LOVE to see on gog? Anno. Anno all the way...
*waves hands in a visionary manner*
No seriously. I would Love to play Anno 1503 and Anno 1602 in a Windows 8 compatible version again. I have the Special Edition of Anno 1503 here and it even comes with a colored 100 pages thick manual. 100! pages with tactics and EVERYTHING explained.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by The_Blog