It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getcomposted: Have any of you really looked at this thread as a whole? You could probably track the sleep deprivation and confusion as the thread progresses page by page.
I mean, well, yes, I also would like to go to DisneyLand and look for dead bodies, but how did that subject even come up?! >_<
Because there might be real skeletons at the Pirates of the Caribbean. :)

From a Post
Post edited March 09, 2015 by JDelekto
JDelekto: I'm sure someone out there has furniture made out of pancakes.
Getcomposted: No wicked witches. I draw the line at wicked witches going on my Wishlist.
lol
jackster79: I know! If it were not for the fact that I am making a commitment to actually finish the Wheel of Time series I would try to find those in the library next and re-read them! Been at least 20 years since I last did!
TrevorWilliams: Wheel of Time series? It'll probably take you another 20 years to read that!
It could very well! I have yet to read the last 3, but have read all the books up to those. Still, it has been (maybe?) 10 years since I read them, and I want to start from the beginning. And all this reading will be done on 15-minute breaks at work, so yeah, I totally see it taking me until I retire to finish the series! XD
toxicTom: ...
Good night people :-)
Good evening... :)
You may still yet to see the end of the sale, when you get back.
Conflicted over Age of Wonders 3. My heart says yes and my budget says hell no. :)
Crewdroog: lol no! i didn't mean it like that! my goal was annoying, not kink. all stupid things i say will be blamed on sleep deprivation. thank you!
toxicTom: :-( And here I was getting hopes up escaping the chains of marriage and indulging a life of kinky adventure and sticky experiences...

So good night dear friends. It's 1:30 AM and the alarm will go off at 5.30 NOT-PM... that's um, no I don't want to think about it. If Banner Saga comes up and some crits it and REALLY doesn't want it for themselves...

Good night people :-)
Goodnight, sleep well when you get there. =)
Only 18 left of The Age of Keane.
Surely, I can stay up that long?

*mutters to myself*
*hunts up large set of cymbals*
CarrionCrow: That's one of the few scenarios I'd ever end up there.

Was well on my way to getting thrown out last time. -laughs-
Crewdroog: ooooh, story!!!! do tell :)

i was only there once and i was 6? i remember nothing really except Pirates of the Caribbean, oddly enough. hmm, probably 'cause of the dead bodies.
Not exactly an exciting story, just me preaching/bitching/noticing that no one older than 12 had a smile that actually reached their eyes, that the whole thing was a hollow playground for adults to get price gouged to death.

The janitors that kept coming by every minute and a half were my sign that someone was getting antsy about me blabbing away. -laughs-
you know what was my first introduction to gog? the last spring insomnia sale. meeeemmmoriesssss.......
Come on Age of Wonders. Hurry up. :)
Post edited March 09, 2015 by ElTerprise
Crewdroog: you know what was my first introduction to gog? the last spring insomnia sale. meeeemmmoriesssss.......
Or hallucinations caused by sleep deprivation :-P
Crewdroog: you know what was my first introduction to gog? the last spring insomnia sale. meeeemmmoriesssss.......
Your sophmore sale, eh?

Nothing ever quite feels the same as the freshman experience...

Still, I would say from reading these posts you have made significant contributions to this one being memorable indeed!
As the thread seems to be emptying, I might as well take my leave... (don't wanna be stuck here with the Scary Ones)
I bid you farewell, fellow insomniacs!

Oh, and if the Witcher 3 shows up, please pick up a spare for me :)
Crewdroog: ooooh, story!!!! do tell :)

i was only there once and i was 6? i remember nothing really except Pirates of the Caribbean, oddly enough. hmm, probably 'cause of the dead bodies.
CarrionCrow: Not exactly an exciting story, just me preaching/bitching/noticing that no one older than 12 had a smile that actually reached their eyes, that the whole thing was a hollow playground for adults to get price gouged to death.

The janitors that kept coming by every minute and a half were my sign that someone was getting antsy about me blabbing away. -laughs-
hahaha, nice! taking on the mouse, that be dangerous. i know someone who works for them. the rules for employees are crazy.
jackster79: Your sophmore sale, eh?

Nothing ever quite feels the same as the freshman experience...

Still, I would say from reading these posts you have made significant contributions to this one being memorable indeed!
Yeah, painfully memorable :-D