It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JDelekto: I've learned that in my dreams, I can do away with sleep.
blakstar: is this some kind of Zen riddle? :-P
Kind of, while you're dreaming, you're not really just asleep.
CarrionCrow: Something fairly terrifying. And they have a whole underground city of their own to conceal it in...
Crewdroog: no!
Yep. They could stick actual desiccated skeletons right out in the open....the Pirates of the Caribbean ride comes to mind...and no one would ever even notice...
Post edited March 09, 2015 by CarrionCrow
blakstar: is this some kind of Zen riddle? :-P
JDelekto: Kind of, while you're dreaming, you're not really just asleep.
Well, arguably, you are, but in REM sleep, as opposed to deep sleep
ElTerprise: Yeah i read that. That why i wrote it :).
xep624: Uh.. OK, but the funny thing is he/she gave the game 5 stars and then wrote such a sophisticated plea/review.... One can clearly see the amount of hard work that was put by indie developers in making unique game, creating puzzles, animations, graphics, story and so on and then comes one user who sums up all your hard work in such a short and confusing way ....
Yeah that was odd.
ViktorDavion: Droggelbecher is the best p&c adventure character ever ^^ the Waschmane is also cool.
WidewidewidewideWUUSSSCHHH ^^
Crewdroog: no!
CarrionCrow: Yep. They could stick actual desiccated skeletons right out in the open....the Pirates of the Caribban ride comes to mind...and no one would ever even notice...
ok now i want to go to disney land and look for dead bodies.
WildHobgoblin: Adding what? The hugs? People covered in syrup?

Edit: Ah, thought you were referring to the post above you. Yes, I am that tired.
If I were adding people to my Wishlist, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be adding syrup-covered people. Imagine what they would do to the furniture!
CarrionCrow: Yep. They could stick actual desiccated skeletons right out in the open....the Pirates of the Caribban ride comes to mind...and no one would ever even notice...
Crewdroog: ok now i want to go to disney land and look for dead bodies.
That's one of the few scenarios I'd ever end up there.

Was well on my way to getting thrown out last time. -laughs-
Matruchus: Good Night guys already 1.30am. Going to bed now. Enjoy yourself and do play some games you bought :)
ElTerprise: Good Night!
Good night!
JDelekto: Kind of, while you're dreaming, you're not really just asleep.
blakstar: Well, arguably, you are, but in REM sleep, as opposed to deep sleep
I make it habit to not listen to REM before going to bed.
TrevorWilliams: This thread keeps bringing gold. I need to dig out my Xanth books. Haven't read them in decades.
jackster79: I know! If it were not for the fact that I am making a commitment to actually finish the Wheel of Time series I would try to find those in the library next and re-read them! Been at least 20 years since I last did!
Wheel of Time series? It'll probably take you another 20 years to read that!
Crewdroog: ok now i want to go to disney land and look for dead bodies.
Do you think the mafia had them buried under the foundation?
WildHobgoblin: Adding what? The hugs? People covered in syrup?

Edit: Ah, thought you were referring to the post above you. Yes, I am that tired.
Getcomposted: If I were adding people to my Wishlist, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be adding syrup-covered people. Imagine what they would do to the furniture!
well, i didn't want to be added to your wishlist anyways! besides, i have drop cloth, i'm not a total jerk. :)
Crewdroog: lol no! i didn't mean it like that! my goal was annoying, not kink. all stupid things i say will be blamed on sleep deprivation. thank you!
:-( And here I was getting hopes up escaping the chains of marriage and indulging a life of kinky adventure and sticky experiences...

So good night dear friends. It's 1:30 AM and the alarm will go off at 5.30 NOT-PM... that's um, no I don't want to think about it. If Banner Saga comes up and some crits it and REALLY doesn't want it for themselves...

Good night people :-)
The_Blog: Made my day :D

What does it mean?
KunoNoOni:
As a sort of running gag you can play Deponia in the secret Droggelbecher mode where every spoken and written text is Droggelbecher ^^