It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thk47: Darn, A Story About My Uncle gone too fast I get error while check out! x(
vanchann: During the first insomnia promo something similar occurred while I was checking out. The transaction was made though.
Try an account refresh maybe you were lucky! :-)

EDIT: Just in case you don't know what I mean: https://www.gog.com/account/refresh
I mean error while redirecting to paypal it's taking to long to load the page, then I closed the tab and go to front page again but game was gone.

Thanks for advice +1 this my first insomnia promo Think i got panic attack then random click or something. need to more careful and stay calm next time xD
Okay, we have some actual keaning here at work. Time for a sammich.
Gameslinger: The Keaneing seems strong with this one. Then again, that might just be me waiting to see all the deals before buying a lot on the next couple rounds

Not that that's stopped me from buying some stuff already (*cough Indiana Jones cough*)
Me too. I bought one of the Lucasarts Starwars space sim games and that was it so far.
jackster79: From the thread I found these:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/fall_insomnia_promo_deal_log/page1
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/fall_insomnia_promo_deal_log/post789
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/special_promo_fall_insomnia_promo/post36042

I am not finding what I could have sworn was a spreadsheet someone put together. It may be that some work may need to be done to put together the information found from the various posts.

I just remember that folks were really into the tracking on that one, but the idea to do so may have came too late to capture certain data pieces from the earliest hours of the sale.
Yes, I remember mondo84 was very far in terms of getting most of the data, but I'm unsure how far he got as some of it was indeed lost due to the nature of this being such a novelty at the time (and obvious lack of sleep by most trackers) :)
I do remember there was one hiccup as well - Premonition was sold at a lower price point (and another title at a higher due to a glitch) and thus depleted it's copies prematurely.
Seasoned :

CURRENT --> Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (-80%) [150]

Fresh :

AI War Collection (-80%) [150]
Story about my Uncle, A (-80%) [100]
CURRENT --> The Frame {movie} (-50%) [100]
Well, this stalling was nice, gave me time for a snack.

Now, go away. Enough!

I just realized I'm still missing Space & Police Quest. It HAS to pop up.

C'mon, GOG! GIMME!

Still no luck on clicking a freebie. Dammit!

Cheers!
Dozed off and missed Grimrock 2 - not to mention 20+ pages of chat!

Hopefully I'll catch it at work tomorrow. I did manage to open my eyes long enough to grab a free Neverending Nightmares, shame I already own it! It's been the same with every sale, every time I've won a freebie, I've already owned the damn game! :-/

I also managed to snag 'Uncle' - man that one went fast! I went back to grab a gift copy and it was already gone!
The Frame a Jack Keane film
Post edited March 03, 2015 by stg83
We passed 100 pages in the thread! (That is if you have it set to the default 20 posts per page.)

*throws some confetti*

I'll save the balloons falling from the ceiling for page 500.
I'm getting sleepy watching the bar not move.
deleted
Holy Goddamned F...

I happened to visit the Movies page a couple of days ago.

I now visited it again.

It has... grown. A lot.

If the Nordic games came back for the purpose of this sale - and they did - I can only imagine ALL the new movies will be featured as well.

I may be wrong. I HOPE I am wrong.

If GOG wants to sell movies, how about listing GOOD ones? Classic movies, like they did with games. None of this indie wankery.

Cheers!
Elinnea: We passed 100 pages in the thread! (That is if you have it set to the default 20 posts per page.)

*throws some confetti*

I'll save the balloons falling from the ceiling for page 500.
Yeah, that's why the Insomnia promo works. The chatting is a lot of fun.
UGH! I can't believe I missed all of those sweet sales! Oh well, let see how long I can stay awake for this one.
LOL, an enthusiastic review of The Frame has suddenly appeared. I foresee a Keane effect.